Chapter 1-5 : Meeting the Other Worker Drone's

Uzi POV

As I slowly woken up when I heard the sound of my alarm ringing, as I hit my head to turn it off before shaking my head, as turn a look to see Y/N adorable sleeping face

Uzi ( mind ) : I have to admit, he looks adorable when he's asleep.

As Uzi was poking your face when she noticed the bandage was still on his arm, as she removed it and saw the spot was gone and the syrup worked, as she put the cover over you and went back to sleep, it was only an hour before you slowly woken.

Y/N : ( yawning ).

As you took a look at your arm and saw the bleeding spot was gone, as you looked at the sleeping uzi next to you.

Y/N ( mind ) : she wouldn't have anything to do with this, did she.

As you were about to get off the bed before an alarm sound rang, as you looked around while trying to find out where the noise was coming until uzi turned off her alarm.

Y/N : you worker drones have alarms.

Uzi : yeah, it was downloaded into our system before the earth's core exploded.

Y/N : okay.

Khan : Uzi wake up, you have school today.

As Uzi lay down on the bed with a bored and expression on her face.

Uzi : uuuugghhhh.

Y/N : come on Uzi, I'm sure it's not that bad.

Uzi : that's because you have no idea what it's like.

Y/N : oh I already experienced it, and it was bad at first but I've already gotten used to it during my past, so I'm sure it's not all that bad.

Uzi : ugh.

Y/N : Uzi, you can't keep your father waiting forever you know.

Uzi : ( sigh ), Fine.

As she got off the bed and gotten ready, as you were waiting for her until she came out of her room.

Uzi : ( sigh ), let's just get this nightmare over with ( mind : as usual ).

As Uzi was ready and you two were leaving when Khan saw what was happening.

Khan : have a great day at school uzi.

Uzi : ugh, okay dad.

Y/N : we'll see you later.

Y/N POV

After Uzi and I waved Khan goodbye before we left home, while she was showing me where her school is, as it was freezing and blizzarding cold outside, as i put on my snow gear, it only took unknown minutes or hours.

Uzi : here it is.

As she showed you where her school is, as you just sneezed and uzi was worried while you were freezing.

Uzi : Y/N, you okay.

Y/N : well, just, just a l-Little ( sneezing ).

As she felt your hand while she was helping you stay with her.

Uzi ( mind ) : hm? Seems like the serum will take some time before it's fully Ready, but in the meantime I'll have to keep him warm.

As you and uzi were walking through the snow until you two made it inside the school for shelter, once they got inside when uzi closed the doors behind them, as she helped you up, as you were looking at her.

Uzi : Y/N, you okay.

Y/N : yeah, I'm fine.

Uzi : good, I almost thought I lost you there for a second.