Chapter 1-9 : New Friend and Creation

Y/N POV

After uzi and Rebecca stayed over aty place for the project that night and we managed to turn it in to the teacher and everything went well. Many unknown days passed by and I lost count of how many days I've been here. As I was helping Uzi in the hallway

Uzi : Y/N. I appreciate the help but I told you that I can handle myself.

Uzi said while you were still carrying her as she was going through her locker. While the other worker drones were walking by and Rebecca was talking to another friend that broke off her friendship with Lizzy.

Y/N : you may not be tall like the others, and besides you're adorable when you look short.

Uzi immediately blushes and felt flustered when you said that. As she playfully hit you on your forehead.

Y/N : Uzi.

Uzi ( Slightly Blushing ) : Bite Me.

Y/N : ( Chuckle ). Well I'm not wrong, I mean you looked adorable. Besides you look like a little baby when I Carry you.

Uzi ( Slightly Blushing ) : Bite Me.

Y/N : oh, and your father did show me photos of you when you were a Tiny little-

Uzi ( Blushing ) : Bite Me, Bite Me,  Bite Me, Bite Me Bite Me.

Y/N : ( Chuckle ).

When you looked and saw Rebecca was talking to another worker drones but this one has glasses on.

Y/N ( Mind ) : Even worker drones need glasses to see. But I thought they all could see without glasses?

Uzi : But seriously you can put me down now.

Y/N oh okay.

As you put Uzi down while she closed her locker door, when Rebecca walked towards you two with a friend beside her

Rebecca : hey guys.

Y/N : hi Rebecca.

Uzi : hey Rebecca.

Rebecca : I wanted to introduce you guys to my newest friend.

When you and Uzi looked at the little worker drones girl who was standing behind Rebecca, as she moved aside slotand was in front of you two

??? : h- hi

When you saw it was another female worker drone but this time she has glasses on and two pigtails. Along with her hair color being dark blue and her shirt being dark blue.

When you slowly walk towards the little female worker drone but she backed away slowly.

Y/N : it's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you.

When she stopped and looked at you as she was slightly blushing. When she slowly walk towards you while you were holding her hands.