Chapter 2-2 : Sweet Moment's ( Part 2 / N x V Chapter )

( This Chapter is dedicated to Serial Designation N and Serial Designation V )

---------------------------------------------------

N's POV

As I was slowly waking up after the sun was fully seated, and when I saw it was nighttime I was able to move now. But when I saw who was next to me

N : hm?

When he saw that V was sleeping peacefully next to him with his coat over her. He tried to get up quietly so that she doesn't hear him but then.

 He tried to get up quietly so that she doesn't hear him but then

V : do you really think you can leave that easily, Moron~?

When N saw that V was holding his tail while she was smiling sinisterly, when he tried to move but he couldn't

N ( blushing / mind ) : why does it always have to be my tail?

V : ( giggles ).

When V pulled him back down on the floor as she snuggled against him while he was blushing.

N ( blushing ) : v-v-V, I really would love to stay with you. But I think J is calling us and we can't just not show up.

V : noo, I wanna cuddle.

With his heart beating so fast and racing and he couldn't help but to blush madly as he tried to move from her grasp.

N ( blushing ) : V. Stop it's embarrassing.

V : ( giggles ). But your cute when you're embarrassed, moron~.

V said before she continued to snuggle against him, N already knew that he could get out of her grip so he just stayed with her.

N was already aware of this. Since only a little spark of her memories came back only when she was nice but he didn't know about it, she can be rude to him sometimes but only because when J is around, but after she revealed that she cared about him J wasn't happy.

J tried multiple times to separate them but
But V wasn't having it. In the End J was already in pain whenever that happens, and since then V has been giving N a lot more attention than she did before.

If J ever tried to Hurt N or step on him V would always be there, because she senses that N would be in danger of J sent him on a mission alone. And sometimes she makes fun of his drawings and calls them a waste, but in reality she actually left it but she was too embarrassed to actually tell him she liked his drawings.

But usual when the sun is up they stay inside the ship until the sun goes down, but V always wanted to snuggle against N. No matter how hard he couldn't refuse, and even if he did she would always find another way around. And in the end he was out of ideas and he didn't have a choice anymore but just to let her snuggle against him.