0 - Introduction

!!Not A Chapter!!
Feel free to skip this if you've read the description, I do suggest you read at least one of them or at least look over the warnings, they will not be posted again in this book.

═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════

Posting:

I plan to post every Thursday but knowing me and my addiction to missing deadlines I will most likely often miss this day or go on break again.

═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════

Warnings:

- Abusive Ex
- Eating Disorders (HEAVY)
- Body Dismorphia
- Cursing / Vulgarity
- Smut
- Violence
- Substances (Alcohol, Drugs)

This is me letting you all know now, I will not be putting warnings on the top of my chapters or before sensitive scenes. So if any of these things are triggering for you I suggest staying away from this book since they'll pop up at random without warning.

═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════

Extra Info:

They do not have quirks

I wrote most of this on paper like two years ago when I started writing, I just found it in an old notebook and finally re-typed it on here, it is nearly fully edited though because fuck was it cringey.

At the title of every chapter there will be the chapter number followed by the title, this helps me keep track of how much I've been writing so I don't bore you guys with a forever long book.

Word counts will be posted at the bottom of every chapter as I know some people like measuring how much they read and it honestly takes me a second to put.

This book will be almost entirely- unless specified otherwise- in Kirishima's point of view.

Get ready for 70 ish chapters of slow burn and angst before they even decide to define what they are. I hope you all feel tortured from this fic.

═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════