Chapter 3

𝙔/𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I can't believe I only have four days left before going to I- LAND
, but I still haven't chosen a song yet. Suddenly, my phone rang and I saw that it was my best friend Rose calling. I answered quickly, feeling excited.

By the way, Rose was my best friend. We've been best friends since I was 12 years old. When my father was transferred to Australia, I met her there, and she's also my senior. She's the sweetest and cutest person I've ever met. She's my only friend who really understands me. Even though she's an idol and has a tight schedule, I still love her so much. I don't mind if we don't get to talk every day she's still my best friend.

Back to face time with rose>>>

Rose: "Bestie!"

Y/n: "Rosie, I miss you."

Rose: "I miss you more, bestie."

Y/n: "How's your tour going ?"

Rose: "It's cool, I'm having so much fun."

Y/n: "That's great, bestie. By the way, I need to tell you something."

Rose: "Don't tell me you got a boyfriend."

Y/n: "No, it's not that."

Rose: "Okay, so what is it?"

Y/n: "Actually, I've been applying to I-LAND these past few weeks and guess what? .... I GOT IN !"

Rose: "Oh my God, congrats babe! Finally, you got what you've been dreaming of."

Y/n: "I know, thanks, bestie."

Rose: "So when does the show start?"

Y/n: "Um, next week-"

Rose: "NEXT WEEK? Have you practiced yet?"

Y/n: "No-"

Rose: "Bestie, seriously! You have to practice, girl. You have no time left."

Y/n: "But bestie, I don't know which song to choose."

Rose: "Aww, my y/n, it's okay, babe. I'll choose a song for you."

Y/n: "Thank you so much, bestie. You're a lifesaver."🥹

Rose: "Of course, I am. 😤*proud*"

Y/n: "Ok, ok, so which song?"

Rose: "How about this one " "?"

Y/n: "TBH that song is a hit, but are you sure I can dance well?"

Rose: "Of course you will. Trust me, I'll help you, girl. It's ok."
😉

So during our FaceTime call, it felt like a dance class. She taught me a simple and cute dance, and I really enjoyed it. After I learned every step, we hung up our call, and she told me that I could call her anytime if I needed anything. With that, I ended the call.

As the days passed, I practiced really hard for the first assessment. If they like it, I'll get to go to the I-LAND . I can't even imagine myself going there! I'm just so excited.

As I was talking to myself in my practice room, my brother suddenly came to check on me and looked at me weirdly.

Ji Ho - Are u crazy? 🤨

Y/n: Just get out of my room 😒

Ji Ho : Oo i see, you must be talking to your imaginary bf again 😂

Y/n : O my gosh, seriously! So you came here just to irritating me?😮‍💨

Ji Ho : Bingo! you got that right 😉

Y/n : If you're done irritating me, can u please get out of my room because i need to practice

Ji Ho : I'm just kidding , i need to tell you something

Y/n : What is it?

Ji Ho : Ummm.. ,i thought they're really picky

Y/n : You mean in I -LAND?

Ji Ho : Yeah

Y/n : I must be special and beautiful that's why they picked me😎

Ji Ho : I don't think so 🤔

Y/n : What do you mean ? 🤨

Ji Ho : You really look like a potato🥔, you know that right?

Y/n : What? OPPA I'M GONNA KILLED YOU RIGHT NOW. 😀

*My brother burst out laughing from my room and ran as fast as he could, escaping from me. I ran after him, chasing him, while my mom from the living room tried to stop us. He loves to irritate me and make fun of me, but it takes time for him to accept the fact that I'm going to I-LAND. I understand that he loves me so much and wants to protect me and keep me safe, but I need to go there and chase my dreams.*

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡

ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

𝙎𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮/𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

So tomorrow is my big day, I guess. I hope I'll remember all my dance steps tomorrow. I can't wait for tomorrow, but I'm also kind of nervous because I know I have to talk to strangers. To be honest, I don't like talking to them because I feel uncomfortable around them. I hope they like me because there are some strangers I met who only want to be friends with me because of my father's position. But Rose and also that one special friend of mine i met in Australia are not like them. They're so special in my life because they're the only friends I have. Thinking of all those memories drifts me off to dreamland, and I sleep peacefully as I'm very tired from practicing and also excited for tomorrow.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 - 𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬😉 . 𝙃𝙒𝘼𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 ✊