Chapter 5 (Performance)

𝙔/𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

After the announcement, I believe that we have to choose for ourselves whether the contestants are fit or not. However, I don't think it's fair if the contestants choose, because I know they will only choose those whose performance is the best. I don't think they'll choose me because from their expressions, I can tell that they just want me out no matter what. Nevertheless, I will try my best and hope they will choose me.

𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Upon hearing the announcement, a number of contestants appeared to be shaken, as the total number of contestants was 24, yet they had to select only 13.

Each contestant performed on stage one by one, and the audience cast their votes by raising their hands.
As the contestant get selected, the number decreased, leaving only 10 seats available.

𝙔/𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

As the number of contestants decreased, I started feeling nervous, especially since I could see that everyone was extremely talented. A boy beside me went to the stage, and I wished him good luck. He nodded, and I could tell that he was nervous. Suddenly, when he started performing, I was amazed by how brilliantly he danced. I could hear others calling him 'ace,' and they vibed with the song and dance he performed. When the voting time came, I raised my hand because he deserved to be selected. I could see everyone else raised their hand as well, and he was selected.

As the other contestants performed, my nervousness grew with each passing moment, as the number of contestants dwindled down to one, then zero, and finally negative one. When it was my turn to perform, a boy next to me wished me good luck, which helped to alleviate some of my anxiety. As I made my way to the stage, I stood in my position and patiently waited for the song to begin playing.

This is your performance 👇👇
Just imagine it's your voice and you dance on the stage and also the clothes you can change if you want👇👇

𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙫

As Y/N performed, the boys' mouths dropped open in amazement. They were impressed by her dancing skills, particularly when she hit the high notes while dancing. Her unique dance style, which resembled American freestyle, was particularly noteworthy. One boy was so taken with her dance that he gazed at her lovingly. The look in his eyes made it clear that he had fallen for her.

𝙔/𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

After finishing my dance, I saw everyone raise their hands, and I felt relieved that everyone had selected me. I then returned to my seat and expressed my gratitude. However, I couldn't help but notice that the number had decreased to -2.

After everyone finished their performance, I noticed that the screen displayed -4. I was unsure of what would happen next.

Suddenly, a burst of sound hit again, and it was announced that those who had been selected could enter inside. After hearing this, I felt elated and made my way inside. From the corner of my eye, I noticed someone glaring at me with hatred. I surmised that he was envious of my selection, but I didn't let it bother me. I observed others hugging their friends who hadn't been selected, and then we entered a lift that was truly unique. It turned to the back in a way that immediately caught our attention.Everyone was amazed and excited that how unique the lift was. I mean it's not my first time seeing this type of lift but i don't know why i feel amazed.