Chapter 6

I woke up from my bed and saw that everyone was still sleeping. "I guess they stayed up late last night," I thought to myself. I didn't want to disturb them, so I tiptoed quietly to the bathroom for my morning routine.

After finishing up, I decided to go to the kitchen and make some breakfast for myself and the others. To be honest, I never make breakfast at home as I always depend on my servant, but I know how to make an egg omelette, so I decided to make that since it's easy.

As I was cooking, Heeseung came into the kitchen. His eyes were still closed as he went to the fridge, but he didn't notice me. For some reason, I found him cute. "OMG, what's happening to me? Get a grip Y/n," I thought to myself. Slowly, he opened his eyes and noticed me. He was surprised and wished me good morning. I could see that he was blushing.

"What are you doing?" he asked, concerned about what I was making.

"I'm making an omelette," I said as I continued to cook.

"Wait, I'll help you," he said as he tried to take the spoon from my hand.

"It's okay, I'll do it," I said, holding onto the spoon. I didn't want him to steal my cooking.

Without listening to me, he held my hand from behind.

If anyone saw us, they might have thought he was hugging me, but he was just trying to help me.

it look something like this >>>

He whiped the egg with a spoon while my hand was underneath it

He whiped the egg with a spoon while my hand was underneath it. To be honest, I froze because his other hand was on the counter. I could feel his breath right next to my ear, and I suddenly gulped and didn't know how to react. I then looked to the side where his face was, and we made eye contact. He looked at my lips and came close to me. I froze in place and lost myself in his eyes. We were close to each other, our lips just inches away, but suddenly, I heard footsteps approaching the stairs. I backed away, and he took his hand off me.

I continued cooking, feeling like a blushing mess. Then, Niki came into the kitchen and approached me. "What are you making, Y/n?" he asked. "I'm making an omelette. Are you hungry?" I asked him. "Yes, very," he said, holding his stomach. "Do you want to try some? I'm almost finished making it." i offer him a bite.

Niki nods and says, "Sure, I'd love to try some." You plate the omelette and hand it to him. He takes a bite and says, "Wow, this is really good. You're a great cook." You thank him and continue chatting. Then, I forgot about Heeseung. I looked behind me but didn't see him. I guess he went to his room. Suddenly, everyone comes into the kitchen, but you don't see Heeseung. You look around the room, trying not to look suspicious. Niki asks you, "Who are you searching for?"

You try to make a fake answer and say, "Umm, nothing. I'm just surprised to see everyone awake." You're proud of your excuse, but Niki says, "Oh, it's okay, Y/n, you have me. You don't need to be uncomfortable." I just laughed seeing how cute he looked. He then looked at me and pouted like a little kid, i then pat his head and said, "You're such a cutie." He giggled and said, "Stop it, Y/n."