Chapter 4 ( D-day)

𝙔/𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I awoke to the sound of my alarm, fumbling to turn it off. As I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, I inhaled deeply and commenced my morning routine. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and donned my attire for the day. While en route to the kitchen, my mother greeted me with a beaming smile and wished me a good morning. I reciprocated her greeting. "Did you sleep well, honey?" she inquired. "Yes, mom," I replied. "Why do you appear so serene?" she exclaimed. "What do you mean, mom? " I queried, somewhat perplexed by her question."Please don't tell me you've forgotten," my mother exclaimed with a heavy sigh. "What about today, mom- OH FISH!" I suddenly panicked, realizing that I had completely forgotten that I was scheduled to perform on I-LAND. "Have you packed my clothes, mom?" I inquired. "Calm down, darling. The servant will pack them later," my mother assured me, attempting to soothe my nerves. "Thank you for reminding me, mom. I would have forgotten otherwise," I expressed my gratitude, feeling relieved that she was there to remind me of important matters. "You're my daughter, I know how forgetful you can be," my mother replied, affectionately patting my head. "Who will be driving me, mom ?" I asked her. "We all will, as you'll be away from home for 3 and a half months," my mother replied, a hint of sadness in her voice, knowing that she will miss her beloved daughter. "Don't worry, mom. It's only 3 and a half months, and I promise that I'll do my best to debut successfully and make you proud," I comforted her while embracing her from behind. "Alright, enough of this emotional talk. I don't want to cry," she said, trying to hold back her emotions.

While we were having breakfast, my father walked downstairs and inquired about my excitement for the day. I responded that I had almost forgotten about it if it weren't for my mother's reminder, and we talked about my forgetfulness. He chuckled and remarked, 'You haven't changed a bit since you were a child.' I pouted, feeling embarrassed after hearing that.

When it was time for me to leave, I headed to my car, and my mother, father, and brother joined me in the car.

This is the car we're sitting 👇👇

My outfit for today's performance 👇👇

Upon arrival, our bodyguard announced, 'We're here, sir and ma'am

Upon arrival, our bodyguard announced, 'We're here, sir and ma'am.' I exited the car and embraced my mother, reciprocating her affection. I endeavored to remain composed, cognizant of the fact that tears would only distress her. During our embrace, she conveyed her pride in me and urged me to take care of myself. I acknowledged her words with a nod, unable to articulate my emotions as I struggled to suppress my tears.

We parted ways, and I embraced my father, who echoed my mother's sentiments. When it was time to hug my brother, I felt apprehensive, knowing he was reluctant to see me depart. He suddenly extended his arms, and I embraced him. He implored me to be cautious around boys, and I concurred. After we embraced, I waved goodbye to my family and encouraged them to look after themselves.

As I walked away, my emotions overwhelmed me, and I turned my back to them and wept silently. Although I will miss them, I resolved to remain strong.

Later, I encountered some staff who directed me to follow a specific route, assuring me that I would find what I had been dreaming of. Hearing those words, I felt nervous, but I followed their instructions.

While walking, I saw a massive building from afar, which excited me. I was amazed by how beautiful the building looked.

As I drew closer, I felt nervous and stopped at the front door. The door opened automatically, prompting me to exclaim, 'Wow.'

After entering, I noticed several people seated inside. I felt nervous as I walked past them, and I overheard someone talking behind my back. Despite that, I greeted them by nodding. I took a seat beside a boy who appeared friendly, although I was uncertain if his behavior was genuine or influenced by my father's position. Nonetheless, I tried to remain composed and do as my father wished.

*𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

While strolling, I finally saw a large building and ventured inside. I observed an individual already seated and walked past them.

Suddenly, the ground moved, and I felt a slight startle. I proceeded towards the other contestants, and as i was seated Sunghoon and Jay, with whom I had been training for the past few months talked to me .

After a moment, a few more contestants entered and greeted us before taking their seats. Jay informed me that he had heard of a special contestant who would perform. I was not surprised, as competition is beneficial for us.

While conversing, I saw someone enter, and to my disbelief, it was a girl. I thought to myself that the special one was a girl. I found her to be charming and recognized her as the daughter of the proprietor of the largest company in Seoul.

I could hear everyone conversing among themselves, questioning how they could permit a girl to perform with us just because she was the CEO's daughter. While this was true, I did not care. When competing, we must compete regardless of the gender of our competitors.

She then greeted us and sat beside me. I could tell from her eyes that she was uncomfortable, so I spoke to her and advised her not to pay attention to what others were saying.

𝙔/𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Upon taking my seat, a boy beside me offered some kind words of reassurance. Although I appreciated his gesture, I am not particularly fond of conversing with strangers and therefore only nodded in agreement.

I overheard some individuals conversing amongst themselves, commenting on my physical appearance and attractiveness.

As my father has never introduced me to the public, I suspect that they may have followed me on social media. However, I am not accustomed to receiving compliments from strangers and feel somewhat uncomfortable with the attention.

A sudden burst of sound echoed through the room, leaving me feeling confused and uncertain about what was to come.

𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙫

''You must be confused of a girl named Y/n appearance,but we choose her to be in I-LAND because she's special, so please respect her and be friendly with her'', echoed the sound in the room.

''So we're gonna start the performance, and it's your choice to choose whether they'll fit in or not, and the seat was limited to approximately 13 individual , so choose wisely", continue the echoed sound.