Chapter 5: Crime Investigation

Chief: Well, the Fire Crew did manage to put out the Fire

Chief: Well, the Fire Crew did manage to put out the Fire... and in the results of the damages, I'm afraid that your shop is pretty much damaged.

Luigi: *sigh* I don't understand... I've only just started this business, since January!

Chief: I'm sorry... but, I'm afraid your business will have to be temporarily shut-down.

Mia: Sorry, son...

Luigi: This is too much to take!!!

Luigi went away.

Pio: Luigi!

And, the others went away.

C. Inkling: I wanna word with you, Auri!

Auri: Huh?

C. Inkling: We've had calls from witnesses that the suspects have committed Arson to Luigi's Flower Shop... was THREE Inklings, who were wearing Balaclavas!!!

Auri: *sigh* I may not be Mr. Popular at the moment... but, Zayn Wright has just admitted to me that Dylan Cumber has beaten up and raped Melony!!!

C. Inkling: At least, he told you the truth.

Auri: I need more information about Dylan Cumber!!!

C. Inkling: Um... that won't be necessary, because... I may have released him.

Auri: YOU DID, WHAT?!?!?! 

C. Inkling: I think you need a break! Do you have any idea how much damage you've caused to his flat?! And now, this is the result we've got... we've got Vandalism and Criminal Damage on our hands!!! This Inkling gang is now targeting the Mushroom Kingdom!!!

Auri: I may be responsible for the raid... but, I just panicked!

...

C. Inkling: What do you mean; Panicked?

Auri: *sigh* The truth is... when I was confronted to Zayn's group when I pulled them over at the Industrial Park... there weren't armed with any weapons.

Chief: Wait... what?!

C. Inkling: I beg your pardon?!

Auri: It was a 1 vs 3 situation, and I couldn't do anything about it!!! My head was messed up, after that!!!

C. Inkling: So... we raided Zayn's flat for nothing?!

Chief: And, you lied to the whole Department?!

Auri: Yes, I did... but, let's back up a bit... shall we?! Can you give me a reason why you released Zayn Wright, and why wasn't I told?!

C. Inkling: The only reason I released him, is because you can't stand still long enough for 2 seconds!

Auri: I beg your pardon?!