needy !

"Simone, I see you.. and I love every single thing that I see." I let out a sob as Lucas said that. Grey's Anatomy. Classic. I was about to watch the next episode when I heard a car pull up on the drive way.

Finally, she's home. After months of not seeing her because of her tour, she's finally here with me again.

"Darling? I'm home!" Taylor said, her eyes looking for you. "I'm in the living room, love!" She ran to our living room right after I said that.

"Oh, I've missed you so much!" I stood up and hugged her. "Me too, babe." She pulled out of the hug to give me a kiss. At first it was passionate, then we started to get handsy.

She pulled back from the kiss and started to kiss down my neck. I let out a sigh as she kissed right below my ear. She knows all the spots that makes my knees weak. "Take off your clothes." She said, her voice suddenly full of authority.

Of course, I wasn't gonna do it her way. I mean, she was gone for months. "No." I gave her innocent eyes. "Oh? That's how you wanna spend our first night in months? You want to spend this night being a brat?" She asked with voice full of lust.

"Are you gonna answer me, baby?" She lifted my chin up. I looked up at her, shaking my head. "Alright then." Taylor said before pinning me to the nearest wall. I let out a whimper as my back hit the wall.

"If you're not gonna answer me, then you better stay quiet now." She whispered in my ear, and I almost whined, almost. She lifted my shirt up and threw it away. "Ah!" I gasped as she nip at my covered breast. "What's that, darling? Didn't I tell you to stay quiet? Guess you won't cum tonight, huh?" She said, smirking.

I never shook my head so fast. "Let's try again. Take off your clothes.", I did as she told me to. As I was taking of my clothes, I felt her eyes staring at me. I looked at her and blushed when she said "Oh love, you look gorgeous."

"Now, go upstairs and wait for me on the bed. Spread your legs." I went up the stairs, curious of what Taylor was gonna do. I waited for what felt like ages. I figured if she's not gonna go up for now I might as well pleasure myself.

Just as I was circling my clit, I heard the door open. "Really? You really couldn't wait for me?" She said, shaking her head as if she's disappointed. "Here I am, thinking that you're gonna be a good girl for me.", "I-I'm sorry, I swear I'll be good! Please, Taylor!" I tried my best to convince her. "That's not my name, is it, princess?" She tilted her head, her blue eyes filled with lust. "No, Daddy." I whispered. "Good girl." I blushed.

"Lay on your stomach and lift your ass up." She said. I looked over my shoulder to see Taylor. She was putting on a strap on, the biggest one. "Daddy?", "Yes, babygirl?" She walked to the bed, putting lube on her cock. "I- I don't think I can handle that." I said softly. "Oh baby, you've handled it before, I'm sure you can now." I felt the tip of her cock at my entrance.

"You ready, princess?" She said, kissing below my ear, with her hands all over my body. "Yea-" My words were cut off as I gasped when she suddenly pushed her whole cock into me. I moaned as she started to thrust back and forth. "Good girl, take my cock like the slut you are." Oh, she knows I'm a slut for dirty talk. "You liked that? You like being called a slut? Pathetic." She said, hitting my ass. I gasped at the sudden pain.

She started to grope my boobs, pinching my nipples with her fingers. "I'm so close, please let me cum, daddy, please!" I begged her. "Aw, you're close already? You wanna cum, baby? You wanna cum on my cock?" She went faster on her thrusts. "Yes! Oh god, yes!" Right as I was about to cum, she stopped.

"No, no, no! For fuck's sake, daddy, please!" I sobbed, already frustrated. "If you wanna cum, do it yourself." Taylor said as she pulled out her cock. She sat down on the bed, lifting her eyebrow at me. I lifted myself up and sit on her lap, putting her cock into my hole. I started riding her cock, already close. Taylor started to kiss me neck, down to my chest. She sucked at my left nipple, with her hand on my right. "Yes, yes, yes! Oh my fucking god!" I said, feeling my stomach tightened.

"Hold it, baby. Can you do that for me?", "O-okay." I tried holding back my best. I kept riding on her cock as I felt myself getting closer and closer. "Can I please cum now, daddy?" I asked her, not wanting to cum without permission. "Go on, darling. Cum for me like the whore you are." She said, pinching my nipples. I screamed her name as I came. "Good girl." She said, brushing off my hair from my face.

"That was so good. I love you, Taylor." I said, putting my hands around her neck. "I love you too, baby. But if you think that was it, you are so wrong." She smirked at me and lifted both myself and her so she's on top. Oh, this is going to be a long night.

...
So... yeah.