her name

This type of story is so basic but i love it.

__________________________

"Taylor Alison Swift!" I called Taylor by her full name. I saw this trend on tiktok, you call your partner by their full name to see their reaction. It was so funny and I can't help but to try it myself.

"Yes?" Taylor said quietly as she entered the living room. "What did you do?" I asked, putting a disappointed face. "I- I didn't do anything." She said, looking teriffied. "Well, Selena texted me today. She said that I should go and talk to you." I showed her Selena's message. Yes, Selena was in this.

"Darling, I promise you, I didn't do anything." She tried to convince me. "Oh yeah? Then why do you look so teriffied?" I said, lifting my eyebrows. "Well, I was writing a song and you called me by my full name! How could I not be teriffied?"

"You wouldn't be so teriffied if you didn't do something." I said to her, trying to scare her even more. "God, what did I do? I- I did the dishes, I took out the trash, did I forget something? Is today a special day? Oh, God, I can't remember!" She started to pace back and forth.

I let out a laugh. I couldn't stop myself. I felt so bad but seeing her like this is just so cute. "Taylor, babe, stop pacing. I was just kidding. You didn't do anything wrong." I took her hand in mine. "I didn't? Then what about Selena's text?"

"That was a fake text. I asked her to text me that earlier.", "I can't believe it. You are so mean." She hit me on the arm. "I'm sorry, I can't stop myself. You looked so cute though." I looked up to her and smiled.

Taylor blushed and said "Now, can I get a hug? You owe me that for scaring the shit out of me.", "Of course, babe." I rolled my eyes and hugged her.

"You know... sooner or later, I'm gonna get revenge." She said with a smirk on her face.

"Oh, I'm looking forward to it." I winked at her.