2

Why does my life have to be so difficult?! First I was the prophecy child when I turned 16 (long story), then had to save the world again with my friends to defeat a misunderstood Primordial aka Gaea (longer story), then I got turned into a girl (don't ask), was crowed princess of three Kingdom( why I don't know), turned into a werewolf (don't, just don't), and I still haven't chosen the guy I like (longer story).

Anyways, Leo came into my cabin with a sparkle in his brown eyes. Even though it was September, I didn't go to school because one) I got kicked out.....again and two) I had to quit to join the hunt, which I was forced to leave.

Anyways, Leo's real name is Leonardo Valdez, he is Mexican-America um Latino, when I meet him he use to look like a Latino elf hey but he was a cute Latino elf, now he grew, he gained muscles, he became more enduring, he smiled real smiles now and he was a couple of months older than me.

"Yo Perce, how is my sea princess doing?"

I blushed but hid it well "Leo, um is their a reason you came to my cabin looking like a mad man?" I said arching my brow.

Leo's hair caught on fire, which I didn't know what for all I knew is that he was nervous about something.

"I am going to talk to Chiron howler if you need anything Leo,"

That was weird, I started to get many wolf whistles from the guys.

Damn, sometimes I hate Aphrodite for giving me her blessing.

"Ok we can go," I heard Leo say to me, running with a huge grin. I arched a brow, "What do you mean we can go?"

My hair tips turn violet and i started to read his mind. 'I can finally show her my greatest invention, I hope it works'

"Did you tell Esperanza about this great invention, because she already freaked out for 11 years of being away from you, and you hope what works?"

Leo looked at me in shock then remembered the gems. He nodded "We need to get to the Appalachian Mountains in order for this to work,"

Ok but I'm bringing my Hunters' mask with me to this,I have a feeling I won't be back for a while. I had my ring, Riptide, Ocean Storm, Tsunami, and my oil cloth with nuts, bolts, and wires. Ever since Hephaestus blessed me it has become a force of habit to tinker with something.

"Ok Valdez, were are we going to be?" I asked as I got on Festus, backpack ready, mask on

"Ok Valdez, were are we going to be?" I asked as I got on Festus, backpack ready, mask on. My camp necklace made all the objects turned into beads so it wouldn't look weird, but right now the necklace was hitting me in the face with all the wind blowing through my face.