Chapter 22

3RD PERSON POV

Jin sighed for the umpteenth time. He had just called Jimin's number, and he couldn't reach him at all. He even called Jimin's other friend, Taehyung. Hoping that at least he knew of Jimin's whereabouts. But no, Taehyung also claimed to be worried. And said he hadn't spoken to Jimin in days. Well that's because Jimin's phone is left at his apartment.

Some police officers went there to look for Jimin, but they didn't find him. They just found his phone on the bed. It showed that the last person he had talked to was Jungkook. Its just a pity that Jimin's complex doesn't have cameras in the parking lot. They would have seen what happened. Where would Jimin go without taking his phone? That's what everyone wondered.

And three days ago, they tried to go and make an arrest on Jungkook. Hoping to find him at the hotel. But to their surprise, Jungkook is nowhere to be found. The disappearance of Jimin and Jungkook at the same time worried Jin. He felt like jimin was in danger, that's what his gut and instincts told him.

But the cops were working tirelessly, looking for any clue of where Jungkook may be. They know that where they find Jungkook, they'll find Jimin as well. Because it's obvious they're together wherever they are.
.
.

MEANWHILE

Jungkook parked his car outside Jimin's home, after a 4 hour drive.

They both stayed in the car for a few minutes, as Jimin was crying. He was sad that this was not just an ordinary visit. He was here to see his grandparents for the last time before he goes abroad in search of happiness with Jungkook. After Jimin calmed down, Jungkook got out of the car and opened the door for the smaller.

Jimin mumbled a small thank you as he got out of the car. They then held hands and walked inside the house. The smell of freshly baked muffins made jimin smile instantly, he remembered how much of a good baker his grandmother was. They knocked on the door and waited for a little bit.

A few seconds later, the door was opened by an elderly woman. She looked shocked for a few seconds first, and then it soon downed to her that she was looking at her grandson. She broke into a huge smile and opened her eyes.

"Jiminaaaaaaa omo omo omo my grandson." She said pulling a giggling Jimin closer for a hug.

"Annyeongahaseyo halmeoni." Jimin greeted with a wide smile on her face.

"Ohhh our Jiminie...look at you...hmm...so pretty...so grown..." Jimin's grandma said while playfully pinching Jimin's cheeks.

Jungkook's just stood there shyly waiting to be recognized, and it didn't take long to see him.

"I see you brought a visitor." Jimin's halme said, still keeping that same warm smile. Which kind of made Jungkook feel a little welcome.

"Annyeonghaseyo Halmeoni" Jungkook said and bowed respectfully towards the elder.

"Hello young man...oh where are my manners. Come inside." She said making way for them to come in.

"WHAT'S THAT NOISE THERE? WHO IS THAT?" another voice came from the lounge. It was Jimin's grandpa being a nosy person.

"HARABEOJI...I'M HOME." Jimin shouted excitedly.

"JIMINIE???!! OHH MY BOY COME TO THE LOUNGE." His grandfather said. The three of them made their way to the lounge. Jimin's grandfather was already standing with his arms wide open for his grandson. So he welcomed him with a big bear hug.

"Hello grandpa...I missed you so much." Jimin said while hugging his grandpa.

"We missed you too, our jiminie...awww you're so grown and taller than before. Seoul is good to you." His grandpa said.