2

Taehyung didn't know how much time he spent getting ready because he was sure he had been staring at his reflection in the mirror for the past 3 hours. Why was he even trying to look good? Why did it feel like it mattered how this Jungkook dude saw him on this first date?

Taehyung was not even into men, was he? Ugh... he was not sure anymore. Honestly, he had agreed to go on this date only to get the information out of this tattooed hunk. But the way Jungkook had been texting him throughout the week made him feel mushy inside.

He didn't want to say it out loud, but he was kind of looking forward to this Saturday morning date that Jungkook had planned. I mean, who the hell plans their first date in the morning anymore? It's so retro. And retro is exactly how our boy right here likes, you know?

This was actually a very frustrating affair because he had no clue why he would feel so giddy and nervous. This nervousness had nothing to do with his worry about his brother and his 'shady' activities. But the fact that he was curious about what Jungkook had up his sleeves.

Before he could ponder much upon it, his phone buzzed in his pocket. He hurriedly ran out of the washroom, knowing well Jungkook must be waiting for him at the next block.

After ensuring Taehyung's availability for the weekend mornings, Jungkook texted him 2 nights before asking him to dress casually and announcing that he will be picking him up. Taehyung didn't want Jungkook to come down to his place for obvious reasons. So he had asked him to wait at the café next block, saying he would love to start the date with a cup of coffee.

So now Taehyung had to rush before Jimin caught him red-handed. But his luck was not on his side that day, at least with keeping things secret. Because as soon as he came out of the washroom, all ready, he bumped into a sleepy Jimin, aiming to answer nature's call.

"Did you forget it's Saturday, Tae? You don't have work today." Jimin groggily mumbled.

"I... actually, I am not going out for work. I am... I am meeting.... someone... friends... Yeah, I am meeting some friends for breakfast. "

"Friends? Who? How come I don't know them? You don't have any friends except Namjoon hyung with whom you work. And as far as I know, he is not a morning person."

"You don't know these friends. I just met them. Anyway, I am getting late for my da… for my breakfast meeting. See you later, Jimin-ah. You can go out whenever you want. I am taking my keys with me just in case we miss each other's timing." Saying this, he rushed right out of the door; leaving a sleepy and suspecting Jimin behind.

He walked swiftly out of the door without sparing a chance for a second thought. But when he walked towards the café, his breath was knocked out of his lungs...

Reason? You will see....

There was Jungkook, clad in his pitch dark biking gear. With a pair of riding pants, which hugged his heavily bulked lower half oh-so-tightly, a fitted black shirt topped with a black leather riding jacket, he looked right out of racer movies! And the way he was leaning on his monstrous cruiser bike made Taehyung's head spin.

'You are for sure GAY, Tete!' His guardian angel whispered in his ear, sighing dramatically.

'Holy crappie fish! That's a walking wet dream!' The devil on his other shoulder cursed wickedly.

But he somehow managed to walk up to him.

"Let's go..." He spoke directly, leaving the greetings and pleasantries aside.

"Well, hello to you, baby! Damn! You look hot today! I won't mind if we just skip the date and get right to the post date activities?" Jungkook said, donning a sexy smirk on his lips. And he did cause the desired effect on his date. Taehyung went wide eyes, mouth opened, pupil blown out,