You again

Isabella Pov

When I look at Harry it just brings back all of the memories. I can't put myself back in that same position again because if I do i'll fall to hard and, nobody will catch me. I quickly made my way to my office, and shutting the door. I began thinking about why out of all photographers did they chose me to do a photo shoot with the boys. I was ok with the idea until, I seen Harry. I take a few breaths before I hear knocking at the door.

"Come in" I said annoyed

"Hey Belle" Elisa said

I turn my chair around to see what my boss wants.

"Elisa I can't do this not today. I just can't face him. Please don't make me do this!" I said crying

" I know Belle, how about this you can just sit in on the interview so you won't have to talk to them. I'll even sit in with you"

"Thanks Elis"

"No problem but promise me that you won't cry anymore because I haven't see you this emotional in 4 months"

"I can't make any promises, but I will be happy right now"

"That's totally fine with me" Elisa said back

After sitting with Elisa for a couple of minutes in silence, I get up to check my makeup and pull myself together. I look in the mirror and see my face. I began pulling out makeup wipes from my drawer, and cleaning certain areas before reapplying mascara and eyeliner. When I'm done I walk out of the office.

"Can we grab some coffee first?" I ask Elisa

"We're already late belle, I can have my assistant to get us some Starbucks. How does that sound"

"Thanks for everything Elis"

"No problem, let's get going now"

Me and Elisa walk down the hall making our way to the interview room. When we both turn the corner I hear the voice that i've been dreading. I start to panicking and breathing heavy. I feel light headed, and sick. Elis tries and calms me, but before I know it, I start freaking out and crying. I hear a raspy voice soothe me. I look up to see Harry and began shaking and crying harder.

"I know that I look a hot mess right now but, don't judge me" I say through sobs

"I won't babe" He says back

"Just hold me please don't go"

"Hey, hey it's ok i'm right here"

After all this time of trying to forget Harry. It just seems impossible. I still care for him but, I want to be alone and just handle all this on my own. I'm a big girl, and I just don't want to end up being a big mess in his life. For some reason i'm a big mess in everybody's life so I just try and stay from as much people as I can.

I untangle myself from Harry's arms and walk away. I don't say anything to anybody, I just keep walking with my head down. Right now I'm pretty embarrassed. When I get to my office and pack up my things and get my coffee.

Harry Pov

When i see belle I immediately wanted to hold her and ask her so many questions. I can't believe after 4 months the girl I love is standing in front of me looking so beautiful. I began to stroke her cheek to get her to look at me. Instead she just walked away to what looked like her office. I wanted to run after her to see if she was alright but, I haven't seen her in a long time, and I didn't know where to began.

I walked away making my way towards the other lads sitting down. Instead of talking to anyone I just sat there until Zayn spoke up.

"Mate what's up? You were just fine a couple of minutes ago"