Hurt

Isabella Pov

Once I got to school I took my things to my dorm. On my way back to my room, I see Miranda and started to get happy.

"Yay! your back" she says,

"well it took some time getting here but I'm finally I'm here" I say back to her with a smile on my face.

I then walk to my dorm still talking to her. Once I get to my room I stop and just stare.

It looks so different. Everything is changed around and it's a different colour.

"what happened to the colour of our wall?"

"sorry, if you don't like it. I had to change it because our wall was boring!"

"It's perfect! I love it"

I give her a quick hug. "I'm going to take a shower so I can get ready for class this afternoon see you later love"

Itell her and grab my towel and head to the bathroom.

As I'm waiting for the water to get hot I think about how the class will be later on. Hopefully everything goes well because I don't want to talk to anyone.

The shower water gets hot and I get in and start to wash my hair and shave. After I was done with my hair and shaving my underarms and legs I then cut the water off and wrapped my towel around my body.

I brush my teeth then I grab my blow dyer and quickly brush and comb my hair so all the tangles were out. I plug up my wand and my irons. After those are plugged up I start to get dressed.

Since today is pretty warm but not too hot I decide to put on my blue navy shorts and my blue tank top that reads "okay?" "okay." I put on my patent sandals.

I put on my 5 rings and my necklace. Before I do my hair I apply some concealer, blush, mascara and apply some liquid eyeliner to the waterline of my eyes. I finish my look off with rosy pink lipliner and rosy pink lipgloss.

I go to my bathroom spraying some heat protectant in my hair and start to straighten my hair. After that, I get my wand and curl my hair and put my flower head piece on. Along with some playful glasses.

I spray on my one direction perfume and grab my iPhone, handbag, books, and my 2 hipster binders along with my diary. "Let's see how this goes," I say to myself quietly as I walk out my room and down the hallway.

Once I got to class I sat down in the back hoping nobody sees me. I'm in no mood to talk. I take out a pen and that's when Mr. Roberts came in. He's my physics teacher.

"Hi, Ms. Hunter it's finally nice to see you back here." He says "Yeah thanks," I said back quietly.

That's when came in. "Oh look it is Ms. fake goody-to-shoes. Where have you been skinny bitch" she says loud and everybody starts to stare at me.

I keep staring at my pen and paper and don't say anything. While Holly keeps blabbing I decide to get up and move. Luckily they didn't follow.

After physics was over I decide to get all my missing work and all my assignments from the rest of my classes and head back to my dorm.

By the time I get to my dorm, to my surprise Holly was waiting there with her fake friends. "What do you want Holly? I just got back here and you're already starting stuff" I say trying to be nice

"Oh, nothing I just wanted to see what happened to you. Did you go cry to your mummy and daddy?" She said "DON'T START WITH ME SO MOVE FROM MY DOOR SO I CAN GO IN" I get loud with her

With what I just said she slapped me across the face leaving a big red mark. "Tell anybody and your dead Hunter" she whispers.

I groaned and push past them walking in my room and locking it. I go to the bathroom looking in the mirror.

I wipe all my makeup off, seeing a large red mark starting to appear on my face. Instead of packing all that makeup on my face to hide the mark I'm just going to tell everybody if they ask, that I fell.

I go to my closet and grab my pj's, lab top, phone and lay down. After just thinking awhile, I soon began to do some work.

*3 hours later*

Isabella Pov

I finish a lot of my missing work and only have my photography project left to do. Since that's due in 3 weeks I put everything away and lay down.

Before I could get comfortable there was a knock on my door. Slowly I get up to answer it. Seeing it was Miranda. Thank god it was just her.

"Hey Bella why was the door locked?" she asks nervously "I just wanted privacy and didn't want any distractions," I say without looking at her.

"Well guess what!!!?" She says loud "what!?" "I got me and you front row tickets to see Jesy and the girls on Saturday!" She started smiling "OMG! Thank you so much but how did you afford them?

They cost so much" I say "Since their concert is here I told Jesy that you were coming back to school and she gave me tickets since she hasn't seen you in awhile!"

"Thanks again Miranda! I'm really drained, so talk tomorrow?" "yeah sure goodnight" "goodnight love," I say back with that being said I dose off.