Lonely but happy

Isabella Pov

It's been weeks since I've moved in my flat. It's really peaceful and quiet. Never would I imagine being on my own just yet. It gets lonely here sometimes but I'm happy I never get bothered.

Lately I haven't been in school because I just need some time off.

Taking this leave from school should be good because I want to figure out things for myself.

Liam Pov

I really like Bell and it's been weeks since any of us heard from her. Hopefully she comes around again. I want her to feel comfortable around me and the boys.

I want to call her and make sure she's ok.

"Hey Belle it's Liam"

"Hi. What are you calling for?"

"I just wanted to call and hear your voice. It's been weeks since anybody has heard from you. Are you ok?"

"I-I'm fine. I just needed some space to get used to my surroundings and feeling comfortable"

"How do you like being on your own?"

"It's good! I just kind've miss having a room mate because I get lonely sometimes"

"I understand. Could I come over for a couple to keep you company?"

"Yeah sure!"

"See you in a few?"

"Sure thing" she said quickly

Tonight I want to tell her that she's not alone and that she has me. I really like her a lot and don't want to make her feel that she doesn't have anybody.

I'm dressed and headed off to Isabella's but before I do I want to give her something sweet that will remind her of me.

I quickly stopped to the store and grabbed a nice warming gift for her. Maybe she will smile.

I went to this little gift shop and got her these candle's and some body spray. Also I got her a necklace that has a letter L on it.