✮ 1 ~ Unknown Realm

{This storyline takes place after Stardust tries to destroy the city.}
|
~Narrator POV~
|
Ever since the sun baked your dough and the nameless stars granted you with life, you played with the stars as if they were like family and friends— the stars often whispered to you and spun around you.
When you were going to head off to a different location, a few stars would follow you, assisting you in your journey.
You were very familiar with meeting an infinite number of nameless stars, but the 'nameless' part never stuck out to you.
The stars were divine, celestial existing beings to you, and you couldn't think any different about it.
Every time you met a new star, you'd talk to it as if you'd known it for forever, and the stars loved that about you— you never saw them as a stranger in your eyes, as something lesser than the moon.
Almost everywhere you drifted in the universe, stars knew you.
Yes, of course. Rumors go around very quickly in such an otherworldly dimension.
Most stars called you a "Starry Wanderer," due to your habit of always drifting off through the comets and galaxies.
Your amount of friendliness towards the stars was limitless...
And that made them proud.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A few years after the day you were baked, you fell upon the World of Dreams by accident.
You entered the world upon slumber, which made you entirely confused when you woke up in the middle of a very busy train station.
You seemed to be laying down on one of the waiting benches, as you immediately shot up and stood up in utter confusion, your senses awakening and sharpening at once.
You fell back over onto the bench however, becoming oh so lightheaded after getting up so quickly, taking a brief moment to pull yourself together.
After your sight cleared and you took a moment to look around, you saw another baked being that seemed to be handing out train tickets.
Hopelessly, you looked around for a way to get back to your reality, but something in your gut told you that this was a reality— a reality unknown to you, something that never existed in your conscience until now.
Standing up and walking up to the being that handed out tickets, you asked for one in spite of how much danger you could've been putting yourself in.

"Erm, hello. Could I get a train ticket please?"
You asked, seeming a little clueless.
The being lifted it's head to you, smiling warmly and nodded.
"Yes, of course! Welcome to the World of Dreams. I've never seen you around, do you need some destination suggestions? I'd be happy to provide you with some!"
You stayed silent for a moment, then just nodded hesitantly.
After a couple of seconds, the being handed you your ticket.
It read:
"C/N"
"Location : Whipped Cream Galaxy"
"Seat #40"
You stood there, reading the ticket.
'Whipped Cream Galaxy? I don't think I've ever been there before... maybe I can meet some more stars there!'
You thought to yourself, as you did a slight curtsy as a kind gesture to the baked being, and stepped onto a train.
Yawning, you walked into the train, before jumping slightly at the sound of the whistle.

"Hey, you! Yes, you with the h/c h/l hair. A newbie on the SugarCloud Express train, yes?"
You turned around, and was surprised to see a cookie so small with a whistle, and a conductor's cap..
"Oh..! Yes, this is my first time on a train.. Do you perhaps know where seat #40 is..?"
You asked, tilting your head at the small cookie.
The cookie put her hands on her hips and smiled.
"Yes, I do, in fact, you're talking to Milky Way Cookie, your train conductor right now! Follow me!"
She said, as she made her way down the train corridors.
You followed her, seeing many other passengers on the train.
It made you feel a little anxious, as you were mostly accustomed to being around gentle stars, and not loud noises and conversations...you also didn't like the feeling of being inside the train.
The amount of space inside the train felt like it limited your possibilities, and the train windows didn't open, so you couldn't reach out to any bypassing stars.

"Kyu..!"

Your head turned quickly to the foreign noise you just heard.
'What on Earthbread? What was that?'
You thought to yourself.
Up ahead, you saw an alien-like doughnut and another cookie sitting next to each other.
"Okay! Here is your seat... also, ticket please!"
You raised your eyebrows when Milky Way Cookie said 'ticket,' recalling that you put it in your pocket.
You pulled it out and handed it to her, as she nodded and hummed in content, reading the information on the ticket.
"Whipped Cream Galaxy, I see? Classic! I'll get you there safe and soundly— oh, and the passengers over here on your right side, sitting over there, are also traveling to the Whipped Cream Galaxy. Since you're new to the World of Dreams, I think you could use some company!"
Milky Way Cookie said, giving you a small wink as she turned forwards and walked back up the train corridors, yelling "Ticket inspection time!"
.
.
.
"Kyu-kyu! Prrrrprr!"
.
.
.
'Okay, who's making those noises?'
You asked yourself as you looked around, a little uncomfortable at the foreign language.
Though you didn't know what it meant, you did find it interesting, and, adorable even.