✮ 4 ~ Destination

"Alright! Passengers of sweets and baked goods of all kinds, we have arrived at the Whipped Cream Galaxy! Make sure to take all of your belongings and have a good day... thanks for taking the SugarCloud Express!"
The train stopped moving as Milky Way Cookie yelled out.
You looked outside through the window, astonished by the vibrant and unique colors of the galaxy.
You looked back to Space Doughnut and Stardust Cookie.
"Well, this is my destination... I will see you both again some... day."
You said, getting up slowly, before you felt a hand grab yours.
'Huh? Who—'
"Haha, it seems like Space Doughnut refuses to see you leave. Besides, this is our destination."
Stardust Cookie said, quietly chuckling at Space Doughnut's action of grabbing your hand.
Wait, did he just say our destination?
Oh, right.
Didn't the food vendor... or Milky Way Cookie... say that these two were going to the Whipped Cream Galaxy as well?
Uh-huh... you almost forgot completely.
"Well then... I almost forgot. Let's all go then, yes?"
You said, Stardust Cookie then nodding before getting up as well.
"Come on Space Doughnut. This is where we get off."
"Kwa?"
Space Doughnut got up from the seat and let go of your hand, walking up next to Stardust Cookie.
The three of you walked through the train corridors to the front to exit the train.
You were greeted by Milky Way Cookie, as she was cheerful, yet sleepy, as usual.
"Alrighty! Tickets, please!"
She asked, holding out her hand.
Well, more like her oversized sleeve.
You handed her your ticket and stepped off the train.
Wow... this galaxy was surely a beauty.
The first thing you heard was the whispering of the stars once you exited the train,
Stardust Cookie and Space Doughnut slowly following up behind you.
You reached out towards one of the stars, it willingly floating right above the palm of your hand.
It seemed to be aware of your existence...
Word does travel quite quickly among the star clusters, after all.
You leaned in, listening intently to its whispers to you.
It wasn't clear enough, however..
All you could really pick up was something about Stardust Cookie and the word 'dangerous.'
You decided not to pay attention to it, however.
The universe is dangerous itself.. so why bother picking on the Cookie?
The star floated away from your hands, as you walked through the clusters of stars in the galaxy.
"Kyu-kyu! Doo? Durudururr!!"
Oh? Stardust Cookie and Space Doughnut are following behind you.
Well, the more, the merrier.
But now that the presence of the stars linger in the palm of your hands, you didn't feel so lonely as when you were on the train.
Well, of course, that was before the two came along.
—————————————————————
{Writer's Note}
-Hey! Thank you for reading my book so far. I apologize for the delay in chapters, and for it being a little short. School is coming up, and I have to go to a camp soon, etc... so, thanks for waiting, I'll try to post often if I'm not too busy.
(P.S., Stardust came home🥰)