chapter 3

Just saying, this book is going to use my head-cannon pretty heavily.

"Are you also a human of sorts?" You ask the Tigershark. "Yes, I was. I Fell through a hole in the floor on a higher level, and fell into a deep pool, and got transfurred by a Tigershark." The Tigershark explained. "Interesting."

"Hey, I have an idea." The Tigershark said. "Follow me." The Tigershark dived into a deeper part of the water, to which you followed. Under the water, the deeper part of the pool was a hole leading to a lower floor, as well as some vents.

The Tigershark signals for you to follow her, bringing you to a hallway above water. You walk with her toward a door. Going in the door, there's an entrance to a pool. "Down there is an aquarium of sorts, with a lot of different latex. Squid dogs, sharks, and a bit more."

The Tigershark took your hand, and pulled you into the pool with her. As you fell into the water, it felt alot cleaner than the pools in the water area where you were transfurred.

The water was crystal clear, and many latex creatures were in view, swimming around without much worry. "It's beautiful here!" You said. "Sure is y/n. Sure is..."

The two of you swam around the aquarium pretty quickly, but whenever you got near another latex, they quickly moved away from you. "Why are they keeping their distance so much?" You asked the Tigershark. "Tigersharks are alphas, so I would assume they don't want to disrespect us and get torn apart or something." She explained. "That makes some sense."

The two of you continue swimming, and come across a window, with what appears to be a human on the other side. You pull the Tigershark over to the window and wave to the human, making them move back in fear. You look back at the Tigershark and shrug, and when you look back at the human, he seems a bit less scared of you.

You slowly press your hand up to the glass, and the human slowly puts his hand on the glass where your hand is, making them meet on opposite sides of the glass. The human then realized that you and the other Tigershark were wearing the same shorts as him.

The human slowly walks away from the window, waving goodbye as he went. You smile at him as he left, and turned around to the other Tigershark, still smiling. "I'm happy to know that there's another."

The two of you swam back to the entrance of the aquarium and got out, and heading back to the bigger pool where you were transfurred. When you get there, you start talking, and playing around a little bit.

If any of yall were wondering, yes, that was Colin.