chapter 5

The two of you turn around slowly, seeing an alpha squiddog looking at you. "What a cute little couple..." The squiddog says with a smirk. "We're not a couple!" Lexy says with a bit of anger. "Yeah sure."

The squiddog moved one of its tentacles over to you and tried to grab onto the two of you, but you moved out of the way, making the squiddog a little annoyed, and it tries to grab you with one tentacle each, and you split up, swimming around to try and avoid the squiddogs tentacles.

You look over at lexy and see that she's about to be grabbed. "Lex! You're about to be grabbed!" You warn her. She must not have heard you, and the squiddog wrapped its tentacle around her tail, and lifted her out of the water. "Put me DOWN!" "Lex!" You yell, stopping for a second, forgetting about the squiddogs tentacle, and the squiddog wraps it's tentacle around your leg, lifting you up as well.

"The two of you seem like you would be a good couple." The squiddog said. "I guess..." you say. "But let us go!" "I'm good." Lexy then bit the squiddogs tentacle. "OW YOU BITCH..." The squiddog let the two of you go, dropping you in the water. "Come on lex!" You grab her hand, and pull her out of the water and onto the ledge leading to the room where you were transfurred.

You swim through the long pool, which is filled with squiddogs instead of sharks, which Try to grab onto you, but you get past them. Once you get back to the main room with all three doors. You bring Lexy back into the center door and bring her through the water over to the generators, and In-between two of the generators, and hide.

You hear the door open, and someone walk through the water, and onto the ledge leading to the generators. Lexy gasps, and you cover her mouth. You see a squiddog and pull Lexy closer to you, who hugged you and wrapped her tail around yours, and you hugged back.

The squiddog walked past you, not looking close enough in the shadows to see you. The squiddog turned around and walked out of the generator room and swam back through the water, and then went through the door, and leaving. You take your hand off of lexys mouth, and you and her walk out of the shadows, and walk over to the ledge, and stop, looking into each other's eyes, your tails still intertwined.

"Hey y/n?" "Yeah?" "What if... we were together?" Lexy asks. You contemplate the idea. "Well, I wouldn't really complain!" "Well... you may have just saved the two of us, so... would you want to be?" The question kind of caught you off guard, but after considering it, you give an answer.

"I would love to."