chapter 2

You enter the pool, and the water is the same as earlier, going to just above your forearms. You walk out towards the other side, but stop in your tracks as the water infront of you moves slightly, a drop of sweat falling down your face.

A female looking Tigershark slowly rises out of the water, being only a bit taller than you. You back away slightly, and the Tigershark grinned, diving into the water and swimming towards you.

You quickly move out of the way as the Tigershark dashes towards you. Annoyed, the Tigershark swims to the middle of the pool and growls loudly, and another shark comes out of the water, and goes after you, as well as the Tigershark.

This process repeated a couple of times, until the shark blocking the entrance started to go after you as well, providing a window to escape. You run along a deep part of the pool at the edge towards the entrance, when you feel the the Tigershark grab onto your hand, as you get pulled into the deeper water, making a short scream as you get dragged down.

You open your eyes underwater, seeing the Tigershark with your hand in her grasp. She pulls you towards her, and grabs your second hand. You start to pass out as you slowly drown, when the Tigershark kisses you, making you jump a bit, but slowly lean into it and close your eyes as you feel latex spread across your body and under your shorts, turning you into a Tigershark.

You reopen your eyes as the Tigershark pulls away. You look down slightly, seeing her wearing nearly identical shorts as you.

The two of you rise to the surface, standing up in the shallower water holding hands. The Tigershark snaps her fingers and all of the other sharks dive into the depths.

Your looking into each other's eyes, when you hear the door opening. You two look over and see puro. He looks at the two of you with a confused look, bit then his eyes widen as he looks at you. "Y-y/n?" You slowly walk toward him as his eyes start to tear up. "Oh y/n... I... I failed to protect you... im so sorry..." you got out of the water and hug him. "It's OK puro... you did good. I'm so glad I met you..." puro started to cry alot, mad at himself because he couldn't save you.

You finish hugging, and he leaves the room, leaving you and the other Tigershark alone. "So, your names y/n eh?" "U-um... yeah?" "That's a nice name." "Thanks..."