21.

I have been working none stop ever since we left for Cape Town I could see Carm is still hurt from the meet up we had with his brother I wonder if they talked. After an intense week of working none stop Carm actually planned a date night outing for us I honestly couldn't wait.

I arrived earlier than usual he wasn't home I decided to take a quick shower then catch up on a few shows it's been a while I then got a call from Enhle it's been a while not hearing from her. "Hey baby girl." I said. "Hey Doc I thought I should check on you I miss you." she said innocently. "Thank you baby I had a hectic week I missed you too how is school?" I asked. "Pretty hectic but good umm." she said. "Hey what is happening you sound a bit not ok." I asked. "Well it's mother's week at our school we celebrating mothers and I sadly can't bring mine and dad won't let me miss school that week." she said sadly. "Well I'm afraid your dad is right you can't miss school baby girl." I said. "Remember our playdate?" she said laughing. "Yes I do." I said. "Can we use it for that day please be my mommy for 1 day?" she asked. "If only your dad agrees yeah I wouldn't mind but we still need that play date." I said. "Well he won't thank you thank you I will send you more info. Goodbye say hi to Uncle Carm for me." she said happy. "Bye baby." I said then hanged up.

I continued to watch tv till I passed out on the couch. I'm woken up by kisses on my face now thats how I should woken up. With Carm I let my guard down and be comfortable he assured me that I will always be safe with him. "Babe the date come on let's prepare." he said looking all sexy. "You look sexy let's stay in." I said hugging him. "No babe we need a date night at least once in a while." he said kissing my forehead.

I changed into my blue tight jeans and my beige satin corset top with some white short court heels then did my make up light with my hair in a nice clean side bun. I went to the kitchen to drink water and there he showed up looking so amazing. "You right we should stay in." he said seductively holding my lower back. "No not when I'm all prepared like this let's go." I said kissing him.

We got in the car then headed to one of his high class restaurants he reserved the best table with an amazing view of the city. While we sat there I saw his facial expression change. "Babe what's happening?" I asked. "Well an ex of mine just walked it my vasity ex." he said looking at me. I smiled a bit. "So you wanna go say hi or not?" I asked smiling at him. "Why are you so calm?" he asked me looking puzzled. She walked up him. "Hey Carm sorry I didn't see you when I got in how have you been?" she asked smiling. I kicked him so that he can reply. "Ohh hey Amber I'm good how about you?" he asked with a fake smile. "I'm out with my boyfriend I should go back have a nice evening." she said. "Maybe you all should join us right babe?" I said to him smile. He gave a warning glare. "We don't want to impose." she said looking jat me. "We insist Mike bring them menus." I said to the waiter. "Let me fetch him." she said walking away. "His name ain't Mike." he said to me laughing. "Well for today it is"

We waited a bit then they came and sat with us. He introduced his so caller boyfriend as Mandla. "So how have you been Carm?" she asked I nearly rolled my eyes. "I've been ok like I said." Carm said. "I'm glad to hear that." she said. "Are you really? Amber huh?" Carm said in a calm state. "Yes I am look I'm sorry I know things ended bad between us but we old let's get passed it." she said in a high tone. This bitch did not omg. "You got pregnant by someone else not once did you say sorry is he the baby daddy?" Carm asked with a fake smile. "Yho bro no no I ain't nobody's baby daddy we only started dating two months ago I haven't even met that baby." he said then got back to his phone. "So if he ain't the baby daddy where is the baby daddy?" I asked. "Who are you again to ask about my baby daddy bitch please." she said yelling. Carm held my hand so glad he did. "Carm's wife. What you did was bitter girl." I said. "You have a wife?" she asked standing up. "In the flesh yes doll." I said smiling. "Babe tell her how you really feel you need this." I said holding Carm's hand. "All I needed from you was an apology to say you sorry for cheating on me that's all I need you put me through shit and I treated you good." he said in an emotional state. The guy stood up to pick up a call. "I'm sorry ok it hasn't been easy my relationships don't even work out I regret hurting you I am so sorry and I still love you Carm." she said looking at him. "You never loved me and you never will. I have a wife now and I love her dearly she was right I needed this babe let's go." he said holding my hand. We stood up then left. So much for our date.

"I am so sorry love I thought maybe you might need this." I said holding his hand. "No babe don't I did need this I didn't realize I needed this so thank you, so much for our date." He said kissing me. "I have a plan let's go." I said. I drove us to a nearby park it was so nice filled with light and a small fountain I took snacks and we sat there with our feet in water the cold breeze passing through our cheeks made everything by far perfect he kept on kissing me every chance he got we ended up looking at the stars together it was so perfect the moon and stars when I got to look at him while he was star gazing I saw the most perfect man ever. He is so authentic and so manly I never thought I could love anyone this way.

I love this man.

Author Note. 💁🏽‍♀️

Well they relationship grows each and everyday I like this. The ex? Mmhm I think I would've handled it exactly like that I am a hot head don't get me wrong but I would be that civil ❤️

Please like,vote and comment. ❤️