"Whatever" Chapter 1

Have a fun time reading sweethearts!

...

"Natalie Dearine"

"Natalie, Can you get me a red fabric?" Liana asked as she works through the sewing machine. "Sure." I replied blandly, extending my arms to reach a specific rose red fabric.
"Here you go, Can I go now?" I gave the fabric to Liana with a defeated look.
"No." She answered with no hint of sympathy.
"Oh come on! I've been handling you fabrics and some shit for the past 3 hours, and they are literally just beside your table!" I exclaimed, pointing at the various items such as needles and thread.
"Don't be such a Drama queen, You should be grateful that you just hand me things than sewing this commissioned dress, and crap, the requester is so rich that I have to be careful making this." She replied with a frown, I rolled my eyes with a groan, crossing my arms as I look away in annoyance.

Time passed by, It's noon now, The dress is halfway done, Liana and I took some rest.
"Don't you think rachell is such a bitch?" Liana spoke as she continues to scroll on her phone, I can tell Rachell and Liana were fighting since.. Well.. They are siblings.
"No Comment. Why? Did you guys fight again?" I spoke, scrolling up and down on my phone.
"Nah She's been such a stupid... Ugh, I have so many things to call her, I can't even keep up with my own thoughts." She complained as she threw her phone on the bed, plopped down the bed with a long groan.
"Stop thinking about that for a second, And take some rest before sewing again. You're just Overwhelmed." I said, glancing at her.

"How about we take a walk, Hm?" I asked, lowering my phone. Liana replied with a groan, Not agreeing with my suggestion. I sigh, Rolling my eyes as I sat beside Liana.
"Come on, cheer up." I said, Patting her back. She turned her head to face me, her brows furrowed with a pout.
"I don't wanna go out...I wanna do something.. I'm so bored." She groaned out as she tugged on my shirt.

"Natalie, Wanna kiss?" She asked, I was taken aback, cocking my head with a shock and raised brow, I swallowed the lump in my throat before speaking.

"What?" I asked with a cautious tone, She then sat up and looked at me straight in my eyes with a smug.

"You heard me, I said, Do you wanna kiss?" I couldn't process what she really meant..

Was it meant on the cheek? Forehead?

I was not really sure of what she said so I go with the flow. "Stop joking around-" I was cut-off by Liana placing a finger on my lips, she then traced my jawline and brushed her thumb on my lower lip, This made me shudder in nervousness.
"Liana.. What are you doing.." I whispered as I leaned away to add distance between us, but she herself only leaned closer, making my head hit the headboard, I grunt as I felt the stinging pain on the back of my head. "Come on Nat.. Don't tell me your being shy?" Her voice drops to a low and seductive tone, I could only timidly back away, against the wall and looking away, I was unable to speak as I couldn't regain composure, Liana tucked my brown locks behind my ear before lifting my chin up for me to meet her gaze, Her brown eyes stares at me, almost making me feel uneasy, but before I could speak, She kissed me, It was slow, yet passionate, licking my lips making me gasp, and open my mouth, and there she slides in her warm tongue, it tickles my mouth, but the feeling, it wasn't bad.. I tried pushing her away, but her arms snaked around my waists, pulling me closer.

I couldn't breathe, I tapped her neck and she obliged, she breaks the kiss with a smug, while I gasp for air, wiping the saliva drooling down my chin, then covered my red face with my hands.
"Did you like it?" She asked, With a sly smug written on her face, making me even more embarrassed. I shrugged lightly, not knowing if I did like it, or not.
"I--I don't know.." I Stammered, with a hint of flush tone of embarrassment and shyness, then I peeked through my fingers to see her sly expression, Still plastered on her face.
"Awe... First kiss?" She said teasingly.

"...Yeah.." I answered again, finally lowering my hands onto my lap and look away. "...Why did you kiss me?" I said with a mix of disbelief and flustered tone.

"I--I mean, Why did you kiss me, it was supposed to be for my future boyfriend." I scolded, She only giggled and glanced at me.
"Buuut.. You liked it, Didn't you?" She asked again, I groan and threw a pillow at her, Before hopping off of the bed and stomp all the way to the kitchen.
"Shut up, We've gotta hurry and finish the dress." I shout as I prepare the next materials.
"Okay darling!' She teased once more, Making me groan and rub my temples in annoyance.

"....Whatever."