Chapter 4: Drunk

Liana Hollister

"I'll see you around Dave." I said as I took a glass of wine, Swirling it around before taking a sip.

"Sure thing Liana, If you need anything, You already know where I am." Dave spoke as he readjusted the music and the upcoming requests.

"Yeah yeah, Thanks bro." Liana paused a moment before asking "Also! Do you know where Rachell is?" I asked, Taking another sip of my wine.

"Yes, She's in the second guest room, Infront of the stairs." He replied, adjusing the music disc.

"Okay, Thanks."

"Welcome."

I walked out of the crowded living room, going upstairs, sipping on my wine before leaning against the doorframe of the second guest room, that's when I saw her with my Sister.. Rachell is holding Natalie's cheek, And I felt something else, was it.. jealousy? I shook my head slightly and I've handled looking calm in their very eyes.

As I walked in, I continue to look calm, My eyes glued to Natalie's, My eyes wandering everywhere on her body, I unconsciously smirked from the sight of her curves, She's perfect in my eyes.

"Hey there, Sis." My sister greets, Though my eyes did not move away from Natalie's figure, I slowly step in and greet
"Hey." while my eyes darts around Natalie's curve, I felt so ecstatic from suggesting her wearing tight dresses, It really snatches her curves, I--.. I need to focus, I need to drive her crazy for tonight.

As the deafening silence settled in the room, Rachell glance at Me and Natalie for sometime before breaking the silence.
"Uh.. have fun guys." She slurred out before leaving the room.
I try to be as smooth and suggestive as possible, And speak in a calm yet lingered with seduction.
"So... Nat." I called out, smirking as I speak, Circling around her.
"You look hot." I praised, Making sure to drive her flushed cheeks even more redder.

She spoke fast, Like she's nervous.

It was adorable.

".. Well, You lied to me, I thought everyone is gonna wear a dress! but eh.. Thanks, You too." She praised, I let out a chortle and took the last sip of my wine before setting it down a nearby table.

It's funny how she glanced at every single movement, I slowly walked torwards her direction, tucking her dark brown locks behind her ear, and I noticed something, In my perspective, It looks like a hickey.

"What's this?" I asked, Tapping the dark red mark on her neck, Natalie hissed, Flinching slightly from my touch.

"..A burnt mark, Why?" Natalie answered, Though that little info couldn't make me believe if it's truly just a mark.. or a Mark, But I have decided to play along.

With no hesitation, I replied with a seductive smirk, Wiggling my eyebrows as I speak.

"Do you want me to kiss it goodbye?" I asked sarcastically, Yet seductive.
Her face retorted to both flushed yet annoyance.

"Heck no!!" She said as she covered her neck and I let out a laugh, Ambling near her frame, I leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Meet me in the bathroom tonight."

Natalie was stunned, Staring at nothingness as I chuckle by her flushed antics, With her lips departing, The door barged open, Dave spoke out and reminding us about the Announcement, As quickly I can be, I leaned away from Natalie and stopped by the doorframe, I turned my head and shoot a wink at her before walking away.

The time was slow enough to let me prepare myself for the Annoying Announcement, With a flare, I let out a deep sigh to refresh myself, Standing up and walking by the hall, Torwards the stage, I put on a small smile before entering, And there, Everyone cheering, Laughing and drinking.. The one that stands out the crowd the most.. is Natalie.. Oh dear heavens.. she is perfect.. Those curves..--

Liana, Focus.

Focus.

I closed my eyes and looked away from Natalie's direction, Walking by a Table full of glass and wine, I poured myself some wine, Just as I turn my heels to face her once more, I was surprised to see her already blabbering gibberish, I let out an amused chuckle, I amble all the way to Natalie, Who is trying so hard to stand upright, I slowly, and carefully placed a hand on her shoulder, Squeezing it lightly before I speak

"..Hey baby... Are you drunk?" I asked, Tilting my head as I look at her reddened features.. She is absolutely beautiful.

She slowly looks up at me, Her glossy reddened eyes fixated on mine, A small smile tugs on the edge of her lips, Before she slurs out

"Are you my girlfriend?" She asked, My brows raised from the question, Right out of her drunken antics, And I decided to play along, And so on, I chuckled, Raising my hand to brush on her reddened cheek

"..Ahaha... Yes baby, I am." I answered, My gaze falls on her lips, As my thumb gently caressed her bottom lip, With a small smile, I leaned in for a kiss, Light peck, And there her hands slowly eases up and holds my shoulders, While mine on her waist

All eyes we set on us, Some were cheering, Some were gasping and gossiping, I didn't care, I pulled her closer to deepen the kiss, The crowd cheers loudly, I leaned back to break the kiss, She gasps for air while I watched her, I leaned back down once more to whisper in her ear

".. Let's go have fun tonight.." I slowly straighten my back, holding her hand and lead her to the bathroom as promised, I slowly and carefully lead her inside, I closed the door, Locking it securely, Before turning to face her, I walked torwards her leaning frame, I didn't care if anyone wants to use the bathroom, She is all in my mind right now.

...Only her.