Chapter - 3 (EDITED)

ATHENA

You got what?' Maureen shouted, gaining the unwanted attention of the students sitting in the cafeteria. Giving us three, the weird looks. Probably wondering we're crazy or something.

'Don't scream, Maureen. We're sitting right next to you.' Al spoke, unbothered, attacking her sandwich.

You would not want to deal with a hungry Alya. No one want to be a prey to a hungry wolf.
'I got detention' I told again, not wanting to deal with her wrath.

'So you actually got detention on the first day?' M asked, still not able wrap her head around what i just told her.

'Yes Maureen, for the tenth time. Yes i got detention. But you can't blame me alone for this. It's all Mr. Edward's fault. He shouldn't give detention to the students
just because they're late for class. It's lame.' I said not giving M any chance to interrupt me. And eating my pasta.

To be honest, I've had enough of this. It's just lunch time and i already got into a 'situation' then Mr. Blue Eyes saved me and let's not forget detention.

Ughhhh........ i wanna go home and sleep already.

My mind drifts back to those blue eyes for the million times. Im gonna pretend i didn't just think about him in all the classes and was hoping to catch a glimpse of him. And apparently, he's not in any of classes I've attended till now. He's not in maths, physics and health sciences.

I wonder where is he now. My eyes subconsciously scanning the cafeteria but there was no sign of him. I wish i could see him again.

'Its cool you got detention and kind of exciting to start the year differently, for a change' Al said grinning, I chuckled at her.

Ignoring her comment, Maureen spoke,'but it might affect your grades.'

'I know M, but I'll try not to get in trouble anymore.'
'But whatever you say, that's still the worst start for your senior year' said M, and i can feel the lecture coming.

No freaking way! Im not up for any lecture right now. I don't deal with her lecture.

'She knows M. Stop lecturing her or i swear I'll d--' Al was interrupted by a M.

'Don't you dare complete that sentence or I'll snatch your phone and you'll get it back ont the way back home.' M said in her strict tone.

Alya looked like a kid who just got scolded from her mom.
And it really did scare her, cause the next moment, Alya zipped her mouth and holded her phone closer to her, not sure what will M do to her lifeline.

The bell rang, indicating the lunch is over.
I wasn't done with my lunch and the lunch is over??!?!?

It's official now. I delcare this day to be the worst day I've ever spent on this planet.

I looked up and saw M packing her lunch angrily. I'm sure she is having the same thoughts.
I told ya we're soulmates.

Swallowing the last huge bite of my pasta I stood up, packed my half eaten lunch and said goodbye to my friends.

The rest of the day went by quickly and i didn't realise it was the last class of the day.

Everyone soon left, for either wanting to go home and rest or hanging out with their friends.

But i had other plans, which were entirely different from everyone.
.
.
.
.
'DETENTION ROOM'

It was written with black bold letters above the door. Taking a deep breathe, i went in. But the second i entered i wanted to run away and hide under my bed.