[LIVE]///LIKE HUMAN OR MACHINE

Enterprise has a dream of a short term memory of her big sister, York Town, who was bedridden after barely escaped death and receiving a peptalk from her, then wakes up in her dorm room and properly meets belfast who saved her in the previous battle.

"I see... so you saved me, i'm sorry to have troubled you": Enterprise.

"I'm glad that no serious harm was done.": belfast.

Enterprise grab two energy bars, and walk out of the room.

"Um... perhaps you should rest?": Belfast said while folowing her.

They walk down the stair, then walk to the exit

"These slight injuries is commonplace in wartime.": Enterprise.

"You were in grave danger.": Belfast.

"Yes. I thank you for your assistance.": Enterprise.

"... breakfast is ready.": belfast.

"I have what i need.": Enterprise said while showing belfast the two energy bar that she hold.

Enterprise then leave and close the door.

Belfast just sigh because of Enterprise stubbornness.

Meanwhile in the cafetaria, as chaos present itself in the form of a girl arguing about her fish and chips being covered in ketchup as she think vinegar is the only proper way to eat her fish and chips. Javelin is eating a sandwich while laffey is eating a burger, javelin looks at laffey while remembering her words while facing ayanami.

"Bye bye, see you next time"

After thinking about laffey words, javelin decide to ask laffey a question.

"Hey, laffey-chan, at that moment, why did you...": Javelin

But she stop mid sentence, unsure if laffey will answer it, Laffey look at Javelin with a confused face.

"Never mind, it's nothing."

After she said that, a girl came to stop the scene that the fish and chips girl cause.

While Enterprise is eating her energy bar, we see V1, sitting next to hornet and they are both bathing in sunlight, with everyone else playing volley ball.

After Wales and Illustrious talk to Queen Elizabeth about enterprise health condition, the Queen send Belfast to watch over Enterprise. Meanwhile in other place, we see vestal the repair ship has arrive and is greeted by hornet and hammann, when she asked about Enterprise condition, the two went silent as they know that Enterprise ship is not in a good condition. Vestal is angry at Enterprise for not taking care of herself, and Enterprise just answer with the cheap 'we are ship, we are born to fight' stuff.

When she went on a walk, Enterprise is met by Belfast and Unicorn, who convince her to attend a beach party the other shipgirls are holding. When they arrive at the beach, they see hammann being sand piled by laffey and javelin, while V1 and hornet just watch it happend.

"What are they doing?": Enterprise.

"I understand that relaxation is quite important as well.": Belfast.

"We were just attacked.": Enterprise.

Unicorn poke Belfast arm, wanting to play in the water, Belfast nodded and then Unicorn goes to the beach.

"That's precisely why.": Belfast.

Enterprise look at Belfast, confused with what Belfast meant.