[AWAKEN]///O' WARRIOR OF LIBERATION

"Yes, war never changes, regardless of era."

The War Machine whos killing Sirens like an ape (It realised it isn't ending the war):

The Orochi pull out a big lookin' missile that has a red line.

"Big Sis! What is that thing?!": Denver.

Cleveland has a concerned face.

"I have a really bad feeling about this.": Cleveland.

While with Prinz Eugen and her crew...

Prinz turn to look at the missile that the Orochi pull out.

"It's a little similar to Fritz X.": Prinz Eugen (I've always thought "Eugen" was spelled like Mr. Krabs first name "Eugene").

"A Bliss? Bullin? What?":Yuudachi (good question).

"That's not a bad guess, Eugen. What you see is a weapon from the future.": High-tier Siren.

"The concept of a weapon that is just a bit beyond your reach.": High tier Siren.

With Enterprise...

"That weapon...": Enterprise.

Enterprise then proceed to have a flashback about CODE-G (Enterprise alter ego) and the explosion cause by the Missile, making her head hurts, which cause her to hold her head.

"Are you all right?!": Belfast said before trying to help Enterprise.

"We have to stop that thing...": Enterprise.

"That's what obliterated the island earlier!": Enterprise.

"Aye aye captain!": V1 said before going to the Orochi, followed by Enterprise

When V1 tried to land on the Orochi, some type of barrier is preventing it to do so and as a result, V1 slide down the barrier into the sea.

"Wot? Wot is dis??": V1.

V1 shoot the barrier with the slab piercer but nothing happens.

"How strong is this shi-

Before V1 could finish its sentences, the Orochi launch the Missile and the missile quickly begins to fly away. The missile gave a bad feeling to whoever that sees it.

"What a malevolent presence.": Illustrious.

"Bro, i can't fly that fast, Enterprise you go!": V1.

"Got it!": Enterprise.

Enterprise then jump onto one of her planes and begin chasing the missile.

"Where is it headed?": Wales.

Then Wales realise.

"Can it reach the base?! From here?!": Wales.

"Destroy the enemy unilaterally from as far away as possible.": Amagi (Orochi).