8

Chapter 8: Eight Little Grasses

In the vast universe, there are many planets. These planets are divided into habitable stars and uninhabited stars according to "habitability".

Habitable stars are divided into central stars, upper stars, lower stars and barren stars according to environment, economy, and population.

On a medium star not far from planet X-1035, a middle-aged woman in her thirties and forties was hurriedly boarding a starship destined for planet X-1035.

Planet X-1035 is the barren star where Ji Ning is, because it is a barren star, there are few people going, and there are only this starship in the morning a day. The price is half as high as the price of starships traveling to other planets.

The woman's face was full of displeasure, so early that she didn't have time to put on makeup.

After arriving at the point, the starship did not leave on time, and stayed in place for a full hour to start.

The woman rolled her eyes at the staff in the starship, wasting their precious time in order to carry a few more poor people.

Bah, obscure.

Starships flew and jumped through space, and a few hours later, they landed on a space station outside planet X-1035. Passengers transfer to spaceships and land on the planet's ground.

The women had long put on delicate makeup, and as soon as the spacecraft landed, they got up gracefully.

At this time, in the garbage removal plant in Area C of Planet X-1035, Ji Ning was wearing thick protective clothing to sort garbage.

Waste is sorted and recyclable waste is sorted out of the trash heap.

Truckloads of garbage were dumped on the ground by the machine and piled into tall conical piles.

Ji Ning never knew that there was still a garbage recycling industry in the world.

Doubt the .jpg of life.

Chu Niannian was very excited, because the job she found today was another good job, two stars a day.

For the sake of the two-star coin, Ji Ning endured.

Because Ji Ning is doing it for the first time, it is not clear about the type of recyclable waste. Chu Niannian originally planned to teach her to recognize a few common recyclable materials first, and then let Ji Ning sort in front, and then she followed behind to sort twice.

As a result, Ji Ning did not forget, his physical strength was good, and the sorting speed was fast, Chu Niannian took the tool behind and pulled it for half a day without picking it out, and was pulled far away by Ji Ning.

It is completely reversed from yesterday.

And Ji Ning actually found a material in this garbage heap that could make weapons: Xuanyin iron.

Jian Xiu Jining's DNA moved.

Forging a wife is urgent!

So Ji Ning decisively removed the debris attached to the Xuanyin iron.

Chu Niannian inadvertently raised her head and was shocked: "Sister, what are you doing?"

Ji Ning: "This thing is useful."

"Of course I know it's useful, why did you remove the parts on it?"

"Parts are useless to me, I don't want parts."

???

"What do you want, you can't take the things here, and if you take something, people won't pay their salaries."