16

Chapter 16: Sixteen Little Grasses

The staff responsible for testing have been in this position for ten years. Those who do their business, after three or five years, can basically visually measure the physical fitness level.

The physique is not like the invisible and intangible things of mental power, which is not easy to ponder. Results can be judged based on body shape, age, gender, skin color, and walking posture.

Like the girl in front of her: eighteen years old, 150 tall, thin, white skin, at first glance, she is weak and sick, and the number who stays at home all day and does not go out is mostly F-grade.

Well, this girl walks straight and steady, maybe an E-grade.

As a result, the machine actually showed that the result was C?

It's too far wrong!

The staff's first reaction was that something had gone wrong.

The physical fitness level is detected by a specific instrument, and the grade is divided by the data calculated by the instrument combined with the height, weight, age and other information of the force user.

90-100, Class A.

80-90, Class B.

70-80, grade C.

60-70, class D.

50-60, Class E.

Below 50, grade F.

The staff checked the information, and the work light brain clearly displayed: Ji Ning, 18.

Although the age of the tester at the time of the test is basically different, age, as one of the calculation parameters of the formula, does not identify high qualifications because of age.

So go ahead and check.

"Beginner."

Well, there is indeed no record of Ji Ning's detection in the system.

This also proves that Ji Ning has not taken genetic drugs. The prerequisite for the sale of gene drugs is the presentation of a qualification certificate. Without a certificate, merchants simply do not sell.

So, it must be that the machine is broken, something went wrong!

So, the staff stopped Ji Ning and asked her to test again.

Previous tests were reached by pressing the machine by hand. Now he plans to switch to another test method.

He took out a silver-white round cake-like thing from under the table and hung it on the wall: "Here, hit hard." Guided

by Chu Niannian's mistakes, Ji Ning has always believed that the qualification test of the Barren Star people is a stepping stone to finding a good job. I don't know that the higher the level, the stronger.

This is not to blame her, who let Sun Qianqian, who is known as spiritual power C level and physique D level, is no different from ordinary people in front of her.

She sensed from the attitude of the staff that this rank might mean something else.

Ji Ning is now in the Barren Star, following the customs, and urgently needs this qualification to prove the protective shield. So, it was done.

It just so happened that she also wanted to see how strong the metal walls of Arashi were.

She was reluctant to fight the wall of her own house, but it was she who suffered from it, and she had no money to repair the wall.

So, Ji Ning condensed his spiritual power on his right fist and swung his fist.

"Boom!"

"Boom!"

"Aaaaah!"

"100!"

"#%*&..."

"S, S-class..."

The first sound was the sound of a fist falling on the wall.

The second sound is the sound of the wall touching the floor.

The third sound was the scream of the sister of the mental power testing staff next door.

The fourth sound is the sound of the intact round cake instrument.

The fifth was the shrill alarm that resounded throughout the inspection hall.

The sixth sound is the murmur of doubtful life by the staff.

Ji Ning: The metal wall was not beaten before. However, this strength is still far from her a few days ago.

Still too weak...

The young lady who tested mental power screamed in the corner for a while, did not feel danger, and stood up in shock. Seeing the situation in front of him, he was ashamed and annoyed: "Brother Huang! What are you doing!

Brother

Huang, the physical fitness tester, had not yet returned to his senses, and said mechanically: "Test." The

young lady stomped her foot, opened the door and prepared to go out, just in time to meet her colleague who rushed over to hear the news.

"I was going out to find you." After the young lady finished speaking, she pushed the door open so that people outside could see the situation inside.

Seeing that there was no danger, the leader pressed the remote control in his hand, and his ears were clear.

"What's going on?"

Brother Huang returned to his soul and was very excited: "Director, S-class, she is S-class!" There

are two physical fitness testing instruments, one belongs to the rough tester, and the other is the round cake shape, which belongs to the accurate measuring instrument.

Generally, the round cake instrument is not used, when the tester raises an objection and the test data reaches 100, the staff will take out the round cake instrument for accurate measurement. In the latter case, if the data displayed by the round cake instrument is also 100, then it proves that the qualification has reached S level.

Director: I'm not blind! The walls are gone, isn't it S-class or can it be F-class?

Ji Ning didn't have time to listen to them deal with emergencies, and interjected: "Trouble recorded my qualifications." Brother

Huang promised in a loud voice: "Hey, good, right away." Thankfully, the wall fell over there, and his desk was still alive.

The machine quickly spit out a thin piece of cardboard, and Brother Huang took out something from the drawer, and handed it to Ji Ning with a piece of cardboard: "This is the original, you go back and save it." Of course, it doesn't matter if you lose it, the data has been synced to the star network. You can present an electronic certificate.

After

speaking, he introduced another piece of paper: "This is the special recruitment notice of the imperial military school, you can enter the military school at any time with this notice to study, free of tuition." Ji

Ning directly withdrew his hand when he heard this. How is it this military school again, don't, don't, she won't go!

The author has something to say:

Follow the list. I'm not short, really!

When I went to work today, I suddenly felt that this notice should be different from ordinary books.

And why is the red envelope not displayed now?