65

Chapter 65: Giving Babies

Less than two months after the last time the Barren Star appeared without ghost weather for a hundred years, the Barren Star once again experienced extreme weather.

Dark clouds roll in the sky, lightning travels through the clouds, and thunder resounds throughout the planet. People in all hemispheres, are under dark clouds.

Although Lord Ji Xing did not give an order similar to "parking the speeding car and pedestrians looking for a safe place to hide", Qin Zhiyuan felt that he, the deputy star lord, had to think of these little things for the star lord.

Therefore, at this moment, the barren star seems very quiet, and there are no buzzing flying cars in the sky. Above ground, the streets of every district are empty. Even the open-pit mines don't have a single person active outside. Everyone was huddled inside the house, looking up at the sky through the transparent glass windows.

Only more than 151 people outside the shield did not return home.

150 disciples were asked by Ji Ning to observe her crossing.

That's right, she's going to cross the robbery.

Yuan Baby Robbery. Caused her to die once.

Yan Zhangwu is also crossing the calamity, and he is promoted to Jindan in the forest less than 20 meters from Ji Ning. Still using the body to cross the plague, the undead wood is released, rooted in the soil, and he falls on the branch that belongs to him.

Ji Ning held the "new sword" and stacked dozens of layers of defensive arrays for himself. In her package, she also put a few defensive props that had just been refined.

Since sensing that he was going to cross the calamity, Ji Ning began to prepare. She doesn't fall twice in the same place.

There was a loud thunder in the calamity cloud overhead, and Ji Ning knew that this thunder calamity had begun.

She responded intently.

The first thunder fell, and it didn't split the defensive array.

Ji Ning suddenly felt that she looked up to the robbery thunder, and at this level, the tribulation was stable.

On the other side, Yan Zhangwu, who saw this scene, began to advance with confidence.

The second thunder came down, splitting Ji Ningbu's defensive array, and smashing the defense she had just replenished.

Ji Ning replenished two more defensive arrays and activated two defensive props. Resisted the third thunder.

The fourth thunder, all of Ji Ning's defensive props were shattered.

At this time, Yan Zhangwu had already begun to marry.

The fifth thunder, Ji Ning used spiritual power to support the defense.

The sixth thunder followed, and Ji Ning didn't have time to condense the shield, so she had to hold her sword to block and successfully resist.

The seventh thunder had not fallen, and Ji Ning seized the time to replenish his spiritual power and set up a formation. The robbery thunder seemed to be pinching a little, and almost when she had just laid out the two-layer defensive array, she fell from the sky and rushed through the defense. Ji Ning took the initiative to attack, unloaded most of the power of the robbery thunder, and the rest was hard to accept, spitting out a mouthful of blood.

Yan Zhangwu Ning Dan's movements paused, and his heart was in turmoil.

After the eighth thunderstorm, Ji Ning spat out a large mouthful of blood, and his breath was weak. But the remaining spiritual power is enough to resist the ninth path. She had calculated that she would be seriously injured at most, but after surviving the calamity and absorbing the spirit rain, the injury would be fine.