05 - ' study night'

"One more bad score and you fail

"One more bad score and you fail." Miguel said looking through your notes. You sigh with some disappointment. "Your a science nerd right?"

Miguel squinted before nodding. "I will help you, only because you desperately so need it." You rolled your eyes.

As time passed you found yourself gazing at his face rather then the notebook. He caught you a few times but ignored it.

"Y/N, are you gonna sit here at stare at me all day or actually to understand this?" You got out of your gaze and sighed.

"Sorry. It's just seeing you so.. passionate about something that's so, dumb. fascinates me!"

He scoffed, "Science is the opposite of dumb. It's something that smart people can understand."

"Sure.." You said grabbing the notebook. Miguel smiled as he shook his head. "What?"
He shrugged, "Nothing. You're just so dumb."

"I'm dumb only in science!" You crossed your arms. Miguel laughed.

"Do you the chemical name that a person be happy?" You asked reading off a note card. He shook his head. "No but I can give you a demonstration.

Miguel grabbed your face giving a tiny kiss on it. You tried your hardest to phase through it. Although, he knows you have a crush on him. Hint to why he accepted to tutor you.

He leaned in again but with this time, you connected lips with his. They were soft and savory. Nothing like you expected.

He placed his hands on your thighs. Leaning his body closer to yours. It turned into a heated make-out session.

He slowly unbutton your shirt revealing your tits. He slipped one out the bra, kissing it gently.

Tiny moans start to come out of your mouth. The chemical.. was this the demonstration? Making you feel good? Cause it was working.

"Does this feel nice?" he asked. "Mhm." he continued to suck on your tity. You both unzip each other's jeans.

He shoved his hands in your mouth, making it wet. After a few seconds, his two fingers entered your hole. The pain at first was a bit harsh but it soon turned into that pleasure, that chemical.

He started to finger you slowly, gaining speed gradually. You threw your head back as Miguel kissed your neck.Small bite marks around your collarbone.

Your body was twitching in the chair, "Uh shit." Miguel went faster knowing you were close. You felt yourself getting tight around his fingers, your body jerked before releasing.

Miguel pulled out his cream filled hands. He then started to rub your clit slowly up and down.

More cream flowed out of you as Miguel played with your clit. He went down to start licking it.

You moved your hand to his bulge, accidentally making him moan. You slid it out of his boxers revealing the length of it. "Like it?"

You laughed as you stroked it. Mms and Ahs were coming out of his mouth. You got out of your chair and went to your knees.

You licked the tip making him moan. You licked it a few more times before putting it entirely in your mouth.

"Yeah." Miguel moaned, bobbing your head up and down. You went up and down faster, making him rock in his chair. You could feel it hardening even more as he come.

It shot up in your throat, giving you no option but to swallow it. He then grabbed his dick and insert it inside you.

He slowly started to pound in you as you laid down on the table. "Dopamine. It's what you're feeling right now."

He thrusted again but stronger making you moan. The pile of notecards fell on the floor as Miguel pounded inside you. The short study session that was originally planned was long gone.

Moans came out of your mouth as he thrusted in & out. he did his signature move by grabbing your neck which made your back arch a bit.

Your hands soon to worn out after pressing down on the table for so long. You felt yourself getting close as Miguel went faster and faster.

"Fuck." You moan as you came. Miguel pulled out and stroked himself. After reaching satisfaction, he pulled you off the table.
And sat you down on his lap.

"In summary, Dopamine is the chemical you feel when you are happy." Miguel said, giving you a kiss.

"You knew all along?" You asked. He shrugged, "I found out you had a crush on me like last week." He smiled, "You're actually pretty smart."

You smiled as the two talked some more. You both decided to move to the bedroom to get some more of that chemical.

a/n:

- thank you sm for 1k reads! it means a lot since this is my first fanfic
- sorry for being so inconsistent! hopefully there will be more updates
- please vote and follow! 🤍