The anniversary

Jimin woke up by the sound of message ringtone. Jimin opened his eyes and took his phone and saw Jungkook's message.

Archaeopteryx
I'm waiting in front of your home.

Jimin's eyes were wide opened reading the message.
"Why on earth he is waiting for me in this morning!" Jimin said and promptly checked through the window. He could see a car waiting kinda far from his house.
"Aishhh." Jimin sighed and opened his call logs to call Jungkook but he frowned his eyebrows.
"Hu! Did I call him yesterday night?" Jimin asked to himself and was trying to remember. But he snapped out of this thoughts when he saw Jungkook calling him.
"Hello!"
"Are you ready!"
"Anii Ani..why so hurry! And why you came this early morning!"
"10am already..and we have to go for shopping come Soo!".
Jimin frowned his eyebrows again.
"Shopping!'
"Are you coming or should I..
"Coming coming..wait." Jimin said and took his clothes then went inside the shower room.
.
.
.
After 15mins Jimin finally came out from his home using the backdoor again while wearing the scarf also.
Jungkook opened the car's door for Jimin and Jimin promptly went inside.
"Haha ..good morning." Jimin greeted and Jungkook nodded.
"Why we have to go for shopping?"
"Today is our anniversary that's why!" Jungkook said and Jimin fell from the sky hearing this.
"Whattt!" Jimin said loudly with wide opened eyes.
Jungkook sighed and started telling Jimin what happened today morning.
.
.
At Jungkook's place..
Jungkook,his grandpa and Namjoon sat for the breakfast.
"When you will let me meet with  Park Jihyun?" Grandpa asked.
"Soon." Jungkook said while eating.
"Don't be late..I can't wait for meeting with him. Finally you found someone. I'm feeling very happy."
Jungkook coughed a little while hearing this.
"Namjoon,did you meet with Jihyun?'
"Yeah..sir I met."
"Then I'm the only one who didn't meet yet."
"What's the date today?" Grandpa asked.
"It's 2nd of July." Namjoon replied.
"Here." Namjoon showed the calendar on his phone.
"Owhh..I see.. chakamman! What's this!" Grandpa said and took Namjoon's phone from his hand.
"It's both of your one year relationship's anniversary today?"
"Hu?" Jungkook frownd his eyebrows and looked at Namjoon.
Namjoon kept his one hand on his forehead.
"What the hell are you doing here still! Go and celebrate your anniversary." Grandpa yelled.
"Ani.."
"Hu? You don't even remember the date!" Grandpa again asked in a cold voice.
"Ohhh...yeah yeah ..how can I forgot haha.." Jungkook said promptly. He then remembered he set a anniversary date just to tell his grandpa that he actually got someone,no doubt at all. And Namjoon saved the date on his phone.
Accidentally grandpa saw the date also.
"I was about to tell you that haha.." Jungkook said and then stood up.
"Go and yeah don't forget to take pictures." Grandpa said while smiling.
"Mianhe.." Namjoon said quietly walking beside Jungkook. Jungkook lookee at him and sighed.
.
.

"Owhhh..haha..I see..." Jimin said while laughing.
"So that's why I came."
"Arasso ." Jimin said and looked through the window.
"Oh wait..amm..did I call you yesterday night? I saw your name on my call logs.
"Yeah I called but couldn't hear anything from you that's why hung up it again." Jungkook lied. And Jimin felt relieved.
"Okayh.." Jimin said and again looked through the window.
"The weather is really nice today!" Jimin said and Jungkook looked at him while smiling.
.
.
.
After 30mins they reached at a luxurious shopping mall.
"Welcome sir." The shopkeepers greeted Jungkook and Jungkook nodded.
"Woah..is he famous here!" Jimin said quitely under his breath.
Jungkook then sat on a big sofa.
"Bring all the latest dresses for him." Jungkook ordered and Jimin's eyes were wide opened.
"All the dresses!" Jimin said in a surprised voice.
Jungkook smiled and looked at Jimin.
"Yeah you have to give a trial."
Jimin smiled back.
"Rich Archaeopteryx." Jimin said under his breath.
"Did you say anything?" Jungkook asked.
"Ani Ani..haha"
.....
After a while two shopkeepers brought all the colorful dresses keeping on a big stand with hangers hanging down .
Jimin's eyes were wide opened again.
"Give a try." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded. Jimin took a dress and went inside the changing room.
He came out from the room.
"This?" He asked Jungkook.
"Umm..no not this."
Jimin again took another one which the shopkeepers gave him,he wore it and again came out.
"What about this!"
"Good not best." Jungkook said while looking at Jimin. Jimin sighed and the shopkeepers again gave him another dress.
"This?"
Jungkook nodded for no. Jimin rolled his eyes while pouting.
"And this?" Jimin asked and Jungkook looked at Jimin.
Lup dup,lup dup....
Jungkook could hear his heartbeats getting faster while looking at Jimin. Cause he was looking absolutely beautiful.
"Yaa..where are you lost? Is this ok?"
Jungkook stood up and nodded for yes while showing thumbs up. Jimin and the shopkeepers felt relieved and smiled. Jungkook came closure to Jimin.
"You are looking beautiful." Jungkook said and and Jimin looked at him. For the first time they were looking at each others for a long while.

JM:

JK:

JK:

"We glad that you like it sir

"We glad that you like it sir." The shopkeepers said and both of them looked away from each other.
"Yeah..thanks." Jungkook said and went towards the payments area.
"Thanks for helping." Jimin said those shopkeepers and they smiled.
"You really got a rich boyfriend."
Jimin smiled a little and then left the place with Jungkook.
.
.
.
"Where we will go now!"
"Did you take breakfast?"
"Ani."
"Let's go." Jungkook said and Jimin smiled brightly as he was hungry.
Jungkook took Jimin at a famous restaurant and booked a table.
"Wow really a beautiful restaurant." Jimin said while looking around.
"Let's order." Jungkook said and smiled. Jimin smiled back. His eyes were wide opened looking at the cost of each foods. He then looked at Jungkook who was looking at the manue .
"Why on earth he is wasting so much money for a fake relationship!" Jimin said quietly under his breath. They both then ordered and the food was arrived in a few minutes.
"Woww..thanks for these." Jimin said and started eating. Jungkook smiled almost blushed looking at Jimin.
After taking breakfast they again went inside the car.
"Where now!"
"Is there any place you want to go?" Jungkook asked Jimin. Jimin started thinking about a good place.
"Umm..what about Han river side area?" I heard it looks really nice during the evening. " Jimin said and Jungkook nodded smilingly.
"Let's go then." Jungkook said and Jimin smiled.

See you in next part 💜