🅲🅰🅽'🆃 🆂🆃🅰🅽🅳 🅱🅸🆃🅲🅷🅴🆂 (🅸'🅼 🅱🅸🆃🅲🅷🅴🆂)

"Oh shit," I said, my hand hovering over my mouth.

"They were so gonna kiss," I say, turning to Gon and in return he chases after the two secret lovers. I followed after him bc I'd lowkey be a piece of shit if I didn't. In the process of looking for him, I see Katzo barely holding onto the boat before he fell over.

"LMAOOSMMNDFGHDDEFRTYIU, anyways, Gon, help me out here," I giggled, before Gon helps out. Gon literally jumps overboard and grabs onto Katzo.

"Jesus Christ, Gon. Be careful," I yell, before jumping to grab out him. After I grab onto Gon, I feel two arms grab onto me. Looking up, I see Leorio holding onto my waist trying to pull me up, while Kurapika tries to pull up Gon. Giggling over the fact Leorio's holding onto my waist, I accidentally let go of Katzo.

"(NAME), WTF?!?!?"

"Shit, my bad y'all," I joke, grabbing back onto Katzo. Leorio and Kurapika pull us up onto the boat, but I landed on my hand weirdly.

"Ow, that hurt. Can you kiss it better, pookie," I say, pushing my hand into Kurapika's direction.

"I'm the one who put in the most effort into saving you, lemme kiss your hand," Leorio argues, grabbing onto my "severely injured" hand.

"Well, Leorio, (Name) asked me not you," Kurapika fights back, gently taking my hand.

"Well, I'm sure she doesn't want a TWINK, kissing her hand," Leorio continually argues back.

"Katzo, are you okay," Gon asks. Oh right, him.

"Yeah, I'm okay, but my arm hurts a little," Katzo complains.

"Shit, lemme kiss it better," I say with a monotone voice, getting tired of Kurapika and Leorio fighting. I go over to him and give his arm a quick kiss.

"I'm tired, gonna take a nap," I yawn, heading to the hammock on the ship.

"Yk, I'm feeling a little injured," Leorio says, smirking a little.

"Yeah, I think I scraped my elbow," Kurapika says, rubbing his elbow.

"I pulled a muscle while pulling up Katzo," Gon says, while raising his hand to get my attention.

"Well, good thing you all can give each other boo boo kisses," I tell them, closing the door on the way out. 

Later on I overheard the captain giving Gon directions to the exam site and how we were going to land on shore soon. I got my backpack and made sure all my stuff was together.

"Alright, Gon. Where we headed?" I ask, putting a hand on his shoulder. He leads me, Kurapika, and Leorio over to a map.

"Somewhere up north. Oh, over here," Gon informs us, excitingly.

"We shouldn't trust that dumb captain, he's probably lying to us," Leorio tells us, stomping away to wait for the next bus.

"His loss, guess I get my free time with you, bbg," I say, latching onto Kurapikas arm. In return, he pats me on the head. However, that peace was quickly interrupted by a loud ass Leorio.

"Yk, I should probably come with you guys. Someone's gotta protect (Name)," Leorio informs us.

"Don't think I can protect myself," I ask him, still holding onto Kurapikas arm. We all look at Leorio awaiting his answer.

"Well, it's just that-"

"We're here," Gon yells, pointing to the street we need to be at.

We look to see an older woman and a group of masked people behind her. However, a bitchy, skanky, stinky man shows up behind us.

"Dawg, wtf."

"Okay, you caught me, I followed you here lol," he tells us.

"We didn't even accuse you of anything, bruv," I replied. Whatever, we let him get the first riddle.

"If your mother and girlfriend were about to die, who would you save," the older woman asks him.

"Easy, I'd save my mom. A girlfriend is replaceable, but you can't replace your mom," he answers. Yes tf you can replace your mom.

"He did not just say that," I replied with a deadpan face.

"You may pass," the old woman replies.

"WHAT??? YOU CAN'T LET HIM PASS," Leorio yells.

"Well, hottie, wanna come with me and ditch these losers," he replies with a very 2017 roblox comeback.

"You literally just said you'd sacrifice your girlfriend for your mom, fuck no," I reply, raising one eyebrow, the Rock style.

  "Your loss," he replies, running in the direction the old woman pointed.

"Can't stand bitches."