𝖥𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖲𝗈 𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖧𝖾 𝖧𝖺𝖽 𝖳𝗈 𝖳𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖳𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗐 𝖮𝖿𝖿

1st Person Pov:

Killua started guiding us to Heaven's Arena, where his dad dumped his meow meow self at.

"So, touchy subject, ig, but when am I gonna roll a blunt with your dad again," I ask.

"Never. My dad said you could out smoke Snoop Dog, and he doesn't know how to handle that," Killua replied, sounding pissed off.

"Pussy."

"Can we please just have a calm walk for once," Gon asked.

"Get used to it. I'm the one training you to beat up Hisoka," I speak up.

Since we're now broke from plane ticket prices, we couldn't stop for lunch.

"I'm so hungry," I say.

"Quit whining, 1 fight and you'll be able to fund 3,000 orphanages," Killua replies.

"I could deadass eat ass rn," I whine.

We started filling out our papers at the front desk, but I could hardly think with my stomach growling.

"(Name), you're up," Killua informs me.

"I literally just walked into the room."

"Number #127, get your ass on this stage!"

Now, I have to fight this depressed deadbeat dad.

"And.... Go!"

"Ma'am, maybe you should go back to the kitchen. It's where a little lady like you would belong," the guy told me.

You really thought you ate?

"Nah, jit's talking abt gender roles! Don't you gotta war you gotta die in?"

"..."

"Exactly. Shut yo ass up!"

So then his annoying ass tried to fight me.

"You little bit-"

I kicked him in the dick so hard, he flew against a wall.

"JESUS FUCK!?!?! HE CAN'T MAKE BABIES ANYMORE!"

"..."

"Um, floor 150..."

"Nah, I got to babysit them. Make it floor 50."

"Yes, Ma'am!"

So Gon, Killua, and I started heading towards the elevator.

"Wait!"

We turned around to so Zushi.

Aw, he's so adorbs!

"Are you guys heading to floor 50 too?"

"Well, (Name) was probably gonna head to floor 150, but she's so buff and humble that she stayed with us," Gon responds with enthusiasm.

God, I'm just so humble.

"That's so cool! Maybe you can train me alongside my teacher," Zushi suggests.

That won't be the only thing I'm doing with your teacher.

"SHE'S TRAINING US, BACK OFF," Killua yells.

"Well, I'm sure she won't mind," a sexy, hot, yummy, squirtilicous voice interrupts, putting his hand on my shoulder.

He's gonna put that hand up me soon.

"Oh, Hello, Sensei!"

"Hello, Zushi. Hello boys, Hello, Miss. I'm Wing," Wing introduced, winking at me when he mentioned me.

Oh my god, I think I just came.

"Um, Mr.Wing, your shirt is untucked again," Zushi interjected the major sexual tension between me and Wing. And thank god he did, bc we would've fucked right in that hallway if he didn't.

"Yeah, Mr. Wing, put your dick away. Or don't," I joked, mumbling the last sentence.

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that last par-"

"Moving on! We have another match to do, byeeeeee!" Killua interrupted, taking my hand and Gon's.

Zushi followed us to the next testing area.

"(Name), what is it with you and dark-haired people? You're always so quick to flirt with them," Gon asked.

You ain't seen shit yet. When I meet the phantom troupe, you're gonna have to restrain me from homie hopping. Then I'll be the literal definition of a whore!

"Just a type, I guess," I reply.

"What abt guys with white hair-"

"2054, Mister Killua, you're up."

"Hey, I'm already up," Killua gives up on his last sentence.

"And 1963, Mister Zushi. Please head to Arena A on the 57th floor."

"Nah, they want you guys to fight each other," I informed them.

"I'M AWARE, (NAME)," Zushi replied in a panicked state.

"I'm honored to face you, Killua," Zushi said bravely.

"I bet-"

"You're so lucky, you get to fight such a humble king," I interrupt. 

The announcer then started talking abt the match.

"Okay now, Everyone! Ready to press your wager buttons," the announcer asked. Most people voted for Zushi rather than Killua.

"BAHAHAHAHH VHTYUGIHUBVFCRTGYVX!"

"(NAME), SHUT THE FUCK UP," Killua yelled at me from the stage, pissed that I was laughing and because most people voted for Zushi.

"Good luck Killua," Gon cheers next to me.

"Yeah, Killua! If you win, I'll kiss you," I cheer and tease.

"Deadass," Killua responds rapidly.

"Damn, I didn't think he could hear m-"

"It's kinda hard not to hear your loudass," Killua shouts, interrupting me.

"SHUT UP AND FOCUS ON THE FIGHT. MAYBE YOU DON'T NEED THAT KISS AFTER AL-"

"Nvm, I'll focus on the fight! :3 <3"

"(Name), you're gonna kiss him on the cheek right," Gon asks.

"Yeah, but if he thinks it's on the lips, it might motivate him," I reply. 

"Should've been me."

"Gon, what'd you say?"

"Nothing, let's keep cheering Killua on!"

"Okay!"

The first round was just starting and Zushi got in fighting position. It was impossible to tell what they were saying, but I watched the show so I got the jist of it.

"Wow, Killua is walking boldly towards his opponent," the announcer narrated the situation.

And just like that, Zushi got his ass beat.

"Damn, he got smacked in the neck!"

"(Name), did you see that? That was so cool," Gon excitedly yelled.

Holy shit, his outfit is serving sm cunt rn.

"That means I gotta kiss him, doesn't it," I whisper.

"Yup!"

Two more rounds to go....