Chapter Six~

Later that day you were just watching TV until sun and moon were done with their little fight from a few hours ago. You sigh as you grab some beer and open it, drinking it in only sips as you watch the news and weather report to see which day would be better to let them go back into the ocean. You sit there as you take another sip of your beer, you soon notice that sun comes into the bedroom as he sits on the bed with you. "Is there something wrong?" sun's head perks up as he shakes his head really fast, "N-no...i just came to tell you t-t-that moon left the house..." he looks down as he says this as you get out of bed and ran downstairs as fast as you could. This couldn't be good, Moon could be anywhere at this point. You grab your sweater as you run outside, locking the door behind you making sure that sub wouldn't be able to go anywhere. You run down the street as you go to the ocean first, it was a little muddy since it was raining and it didn't help since you were running pretty fast, looking around the beach for any footprints or at least anything out of the blue. Nothing. You run to the store next, looking all around..even going into the store and looking around in there. Nothing. You run through the town looking for him, but at the same time being careful not to reveal what you're truly looking for.

Hours and Hours of looking for Moon threw the town, still nothing. You start to get worried as you go back to place's you have already looked at just to make sure you didn't miss anything. You start to lose hope as you start to walk back home to tell sun about the bad news... You walk past a bar as you keep on going back to the beach and to your house. How would you ever explain this to sun? Would he be freaked out? Or Happy? No sun is too nice and caring, he would lose it if you came back and said you couldn't find Moon. You walk up your steps as you pull out your keys and put them in as you walk into your house, closing the door behind you. You put away your sweater and take off your boats that were covered in mud. You then put away your keys and went upstairs to take a shower, but mostly just to think about this whole thing. You open your bedroom door and see Sun asleep on your bed. You try your best not to wake him up as you grab clean clothes and a towel, you head into the bathroom to go take your shower.

You turn on the water as you get undressed and went into the shower. The water was warm and nice as the dirt and mud on you was slowly coming off. You put soap into your hands as you wash your hair and body while thinking about how to tell Sun about how you couldn't find Moon. The water still runs as the soap in your hair and body runs down your body and onto the floor, you sigh as you rinse out your hair and wash off the soup on your body. You then turn off the water and grab your towel, wrapping it around yourself making your body all warm and cozy while you dry off. You sit on the floor on the little carpet by the sink as you slowly dry off while thinking about where moon could have gone, why did he even leave in the first place? What did you do wrong? Why did you worry about him? Why do you miss him so much when you hate him and want him gone? You stand up as you start to get dressed into some cozy clothes and start to dry your hair. You grab your hair brush and brushed your hair slowly..what is wrong with me? Why do I miss him so much? I should be happy that he left, not upset and scared...you look up in the mirror as you ruffled your hair right after brushing it. Then you grabbed your towel and walked out of the bathroom to see sun still sleeping on your bed. You put your dirty clothes into your laundry basket, you lay down right next to Sun but not too close..

You stare up at the ceiling and try to listen to Sun's breathing pattern, trying to calm yourself with that. You slowly close your eyes as you sigh deeply and pull out your phone and went through your security camera footage from later in the day to see if you can figure out where Moon could be. You keep on watching the footage as you slowly start to fall asleep, you try your best to stay awake but it was no use. You were too tired to try and stay awake. You turn off your phone as you snuggle with your stuffed animal, still listening to sun's breathing pattern. You close your eyes, slowly falling asleep ... .But something still ran through your mind, where did moon run off to...