Chapter Eleven~

No one's pov!

You covered your ear's, the yelling was to much.

Eclipse and Moon were pissed, and yelling at each other only made it worse. "STOP IT!! PLEASE" you were sobbing, you felt a lump in your throat. It was all to over whelming. Eclipse looked at you concerned before everything went black.  

The next thing you know is waking up in pure agony. You limbs felt sore, and you're head was in a piercing headache. You sat up, the lights were dim, you quickly noticed that you were back in your living room. "Don't sit up to fast doll, it'll make your headache worse" In a matter of seconds your felt it get worse. 

You groaned before everything became clear. Eclipse was right by you. He handed you a cup of water, "Drink up."

You flinched at the sound of his voice. He placed the cup of water in your hands, for some reason your body moved with out you even knowing it. You had placed the cup up to your lip's and started to drink out of it slowly. 

Once you had finished you placed you cup in your lap. Your body felt as if it was overheating, your stomach aching in an unforgettable pain, your palms sweating.  Eclipse chuckled, he seemed to have noticed it before you. "Seems like someone is sick~" You glared at him. He glared right back.

You almost didn't recognize him in his human form, where his other two eyes were now replaced with tattoo's. Yes he still had his four arm's which seemed like he had no choice over that. His hair was this crimson red mixed with orange, and to make it worse it was styled up in a man bun. 

You looked away, your checks felt like they were on fire, and him being here mad it worse. Moon had came to your rescue when he walked in, "Eclipse give them a break, they don't need your ugly ass all over them." Moon had one thing right, them being all over me was not helping- but ugly? now you was mad at both of them.

"Your just jealous~ Plus Doll doesn't have any issues with me caring for their health"  Doll? what was this? As much as an eye sour he was, his nicknames where getting on your last nerves.

You push his hands out of you're lap before standing up. You almost feel over, Eclipse caught you before putting you back down on the couch. You glared at him, you were just fine a second ago. You wanted to stand up but your body had refused your request. Eclipse kissed your head before raising to his feet. You heard the soft but deadly growls coming from moon.  Eclipse smirked before walking away into the kitchen, probably to find himself something to eat. 

God, you felt like a dog to him. He had some much control over you to the point were it makes you sick. His presence alone scared you half to death. 

You rolled over, nothing felt right anymore. It was as if he controlled you're every move. He always seemed to know where you were at any given time. It was fucking freaky, you were so lost in thought you hadn't even notice Moon had left the house. 

You felt this uncomfortable feeling of his eyes watching you...... Then you felt a tap on your shoulder that sent shock waves threw your body. You flinched badly, Eclipse's sadistic laugh filled your ears. 

You sat up, Eclipse was holding a plate with some omelettes on it. How the fuck did he know how to cook?  You didn't even have eggs in your house! You glared up at him, "where did you so happen to get those." you pointed at the omelettes, to which only made Eclipse's smile become worse. 

"oh~ Don't worry about it Doll. Just eat up. You'll feel better soon," You felt goosebumps all over you. You toke the plate and placed it in your lap, you had a bad feeling about this. He gave you a fork before disappearing. 

You're hands where shaking badly, he scared the fuck out of you. You used the fork to cut the omelette before stabbing the fork into the omelette and putting it in you're mouth. 

Surprisingly nothing bad happened. The rich flavors hit your mouth like a bomb. In a matter of minutes you had finished both omelette's. 

A/N: im making a butcher wally x reader book soon! >:)