Chapter Four~

((sorry for not posting in awhile i've been out of my home state and went to cedar point!!! hope you all like chapter four!!))

You went out shopping for meat and other animal parts that to you were nasty but to sun and moon was amazing, and plus it was the only food they were going to eat since they were pretty stubborn and didn't want to eat anything that was in your fridge. You were walking in the meat and seafood section looking for anything that was big enough to last them for at least a month or until the hunt for them dive's down and its safe enough for them to go out on their own, you grabbed some meat and a ton of shrimp, crab and other seafood that there was and some of things for you since you 'accidentally' walked straight into the snack section and grabbed anything that your stomach said was good. You went to self check out and spent up to or a total of $278 (mostly on the meat) and walked out towards your car and drove back to your house as you were eating chips on the way back. You soon pulled up into your driveway and got out of the car and grabbed your bags as you struggled to open your door but soon you opened it, you walked in and set down the bags as you kicked the door closed. "Sun, Moon?" you ask as you walk around with the bag that had most of the meat in it, you heard a growling noise as you turned around and saw sun who was playing stupid again which almost got you killed as moon grabbed the bag out of your hands as the both of them slid downstairs and started to unpack the meat. "Do I at least get a thanks?" you ask as moon gave you the middle finger so you grabbed a flip flop and threw it at him as it hit him straight in the eye, sun on the other hand just looked at moon and started to laugh his fins off.

"Curse you human! Curse you!" Moon said as you walked downstairs and on the last step moon pulled you down as the two of you fell onto each other, when you and moon opened your eyes you two were kissing. You quickly sat up and smacked moon once again with your flip flop, "hehe~ aww did the little human not like it~ i thought you were tougher than that~" you snake moon yet again after hearing what he said again. You look over at sun as he grabs your flip flop and smacks himself in the face with it. You just stare at sun as you start to burst out laughing as sun falls backwards, you look up at moon who is now on top of you as he looks at you like you were food or something like that. You kick moon in the abdomen as he fell backwards and landed on top of sun, you burst out laughing again as you watch the both of them start fighting again. You then lay on top of them like you won the battle again somehow but no, Sun somehow won it using the power of the flip flop, you and moon both bowed down to him in a playful way as you tried to not to laugh but failed miserably as sun smacked you with your own flip flop. "I WIN!!" sun then covered your whole upper body with his tail fin as a victory mark, you got his fins off of you as you sat on top of his tail, sun glared at you as you did this as he threw the flip flop at your face as you fell backwards because of it. Moon on the other hand was already eating some of the cow meat that you bought him and sun to 'share' with together, "sun i swear i will get you back but for now the both of you should eat, plus i can't leave the other meat out in the open or it will grow mold and you two can get really sick because it," you then walk upstairs as you start to unpack the meat and put it in your freezer but to be honest the real reason you made that excuse was so that you could eat your snacks in peace without sun or moon going "can i have some of that~'' or "what you eating? Can I try~?" you quickly snuck upstairs as you laid on your bed watching tik tok or youtube on your phone as you started to eat your snacks.

After about two hours you soon passed out on your bed as sun and moon dragged themself up the steps to get to you, you heard giggling as you woke up sweating a bit you then started to look around as you saw glowing red eyes as you heard some soft singing in the background. You start to shake as you hear the sound of blades or claws going out, moon then pounces on you as he pins you down and sun grabs your snacks as they both quickly leave the room as you sit up and chase them down. "GIVE ME BACK MY CHILDREN!!!!" you scream as you run down the stairs at the speed of light, moon on the other hand tripped over sun as sun threw the bag up as you caught it.

((have a good night also i need ideas cause im running out of them so comment on what you want to see in the next chapter and have a good night or day my little starsbeams!!!))