Prologue - A Hero's Tale

"The land of frost..." An anonymous voice speaks.

"Everything was frozen in Plentora, through the power of Zilus." The voice keeps talking, as if someone was there with them.

"His knowledge and wisdom, stopped those horrific Fire Demons, from escaping the cold clutches of his ice." The voice continues to speak, as if not caring about anyone who could hear him.

"But, just when they thought they were safe, cracks started to form in the ice. And before they knew it, the blazing hell of the Fire Demons were unleashed." The voice says, starting to tell more of the history of this land.

"They needed to find the champion of legend, the one who can set them free from the flames of these Fire Demons, as they reincarnated the dead into their army." Seems like these Demons were more trouble than the people thought.

"And then...we found you." The voice says, as a enormous beam of light enters the world of Melenia.

"You were the champion of the arena, who slayed any beast that stood in your way." The voice says with a hint of approval.

"You...are the hero of legend, and it's up to you, to protect Melenia once again, from the forces of Darkness." The voice says, until a sudden silence fills the air.