Information

Name:Kaia Pierce/Swan
Age:26
Parents:
Katherine Pierce (Katerina) mother
Charles Luke Swan (father)

Siblings:
Isabella Marie Swan (half sister)
Nadia Pierce (half sister)

Friends:Damon,Lexi,NiKlaus,Elijah,Kol,Rebekah,Jeremy,Tyler,Caroline,Rosalie,Emmett,Jasper,Peter,Charlotte,Sam,Jared,Emily,Kim,Billy,Seth,Leah,Sue,Harry,Lucille, Zack,Cody, (Navy buddies), Kole (commander in chief), Marcel etc

Non friends: Stefan,Elena,Bonnie,Matt,Vicki,Jenna,Ric,Esther,Fin,Mikel,Jacob,Edward,Isabella,witches,Davina etc

Likes to do: sports, music,movies,painting,watching tv, spending time in Bulgaria/Forks/New Orleans/Mystic falls (sometimes), the cold/the rain/the snow, training, fighting, etc

Personality: protective, no bullshit type, not caring about Isabella, angry issues,passionate,proud, intelligent

SPECIES
Witch/vampire/Wolf
Vampire /wolf (Niklaus' bloodline)

GENDER
Female

HEIGHT
5'8" (Feet)

HAIR COLOR
Brown

EYE COLOR
Brown

Vampires are magically reanimated human corpses which are inhabited by the spirits of the deceased person and who closely resemble the living human they were before their transformation. Vampires feed and survive on the blood of the living, typically on that of humans, and they can also transform other humans into more of their kind by sharing their own blood with them. Vampires are one of the many known supernatural species that were created by witches, albeit through the creation of their progenitors, the Original vampires.

History

Main article: Original Vampire
As Ayana expected, the creation of the Original vampires eventually led to the start of a "plague" in 1002 after the Originals inadvertently learned they could turn humans into more of their kind by feeding them their blood and killing them, which caused the population of vampires to multiply in increasing numbers over the centuries following the species' creation. However, the progeny of the Original vampires soon proved to be much weaker than their sires, even those who were closest to them in age, giving the Originals a high status that demanded respect from their younger sired vampires.

Human Awareness of Vampires

Only a handful of humans are aware of the existence of literal vampires. In history, there were periods of time where vampires were not so secret, but as of the 21st century, the majority of humans regard vampires as superstition, fiction, and myth, which is how most vampires prefer it to be, as it makes it easier for them to move through the world without detection. There are small pockets of in-the-know humans, however, and they usually are in one of two groups: either they are aware of vampires because they are acquainted with at least one of them, either due to friendship, alliance (such as the Human Faction in New Orleans,Forks,Washington and Bulgaria), or, in rare cases, being attacked and not compelled to forget the encounter; or, they belong to a family or are associated with an organization who hunts vampires (such as the Founding Families of Mystic Falls or the Town Council) or studies them to gain more knowledge of how they work (such as Whitmore College's Augustine Society).

Powers and Abilities

Werewolf Gene: Being part werewolf, tribrid's bodies contains the werewolf gene that provides them, with standard werewolf attributes provides them with enhanced senses, such as hearing, sight, and smell, as well as heightened aggression. In The Tale of Two Wolves, Klaus states, in response to Caroline's question, that Crescent wolves and by extension, Hope, Henrik, Octavia, and Remus; cannot control their first transformation despite being able to control their shifts with Transformation Control as evolved werewolves. However in This is the Part Where You Run, Hope accounts to Landon that her ability to control her transformation stems from her tribrid status, as like with other werewolf-vampire hybrids. Currently, whether it's the former or latter which grants them transformation control, or additional abilities, remains unknown.