Characters + A/N

A/N: I drafted the rest of the story so i can work out some plot points i didn't put in originally! Thank you for your patience!

Tsukasa Tenma -
The one and only WORLDO FUTURE STAR!! Though, who's to say he actually wants to chase that dream for himself? His parents reminded him over and over that his sole purpose is to look over Saki (and Toya). He should stay home, cook and care for Saki. He should not have anything extra while his frail sister is suffering! He truly believes this until Toya tells Tsukasa that he should live his own life (Sound familiar?). (Btw this happened in like middle school.) Those few words helped to push him out of his parents' control, though they still get to him sometimes. He's still very loud and cheerful to cover up how sad, useless, and lonely he feels.
He doesn't know how to feel any other feelings, all he knows is that he loves and cares deeply for his two younger siblings.

Saki Tenma and Toya Aoyagi-
They both should play an important role unless i forget to add them-
They both care deeply for Tsukasa, but it wasn't until they caught the Tenma parents yelling at him for not being with Saki 24/7 that they started worrying for him, too. They started paying closer attention to him after that, but they can't really see through the mask.

Nightcord at 25:00-
      Kanamafu and Mizuena

Kanade Yoisaki-
Kanade doesn't have a strong opinion on Tsukasa. She's fond of him i guess? She loves how he writes his music, there's a sliver of hope in the BGM but the lyrics are very depressing. Some of the songs have a good ending, and she really loves it.

Ena Shinonome-
She likes him, she feels like he's too alike Mafuyu, but Ena appreciates that he tries to be nice.
She always points out his friendliness to Mafuyu in hopes she'll follow his lead. It never works.

Mizuki Akiyama-
They have no idea it's their beloved senpai on another end of the Nightcord calls at first, but they figure it out rather quickly.
They feel the need to help Tsukasa, as he's done a lot for Rui and, of course, Mizuki themself.

Mafuyu Asahina-
She likes Tsukasa, whenever they're alone on call they sit in a comfortable silence.
She likes how warm yet cold his voice sounds so she tries to make him talk on those sort of calls. Tsukasa gets the hint after a few of them, so he just talks about random things.

Wonderlands X Showtime -
    Polysho all the way‼️‼️‼️

Rui Kamishiro-
He notices that Tsukasa acts a little strange when Tsukasa's 'alone'. But he doesn't ask any questions as he goes back to normal whenever someone approaches him. He loves Tsukasa, though he's not good at showing it-
Putting the poor boy in a cannon is NOT a love language! 🥰

Nene Kusanagi-
She loves Tsukasa but she acts pretty rude towards him, Nene does know when to stop though. She doesn't notice anything off until Emu points it out.

Emu Otori-
Emu always felt something was off about him, especially his smile, but she didn't feel like it was the same as Mafuyu's. Tsukasa's was full of pain yet he had some hope. Emu always tries to make him smile, she almost always succeeds but doesn't really notice. She was the first to notice that he was more genuinely cheerful after he started making music on the side, it was just a little helpful but it was an improvement!! She also loves the warm feeling that Tsukasa and Rui and Nene give her. Emu wants to spend ALL OF HER TIME with them

Everyone else-

Honami-
    Just a slight role for something. She's fond of Tsukasa, but is a little overwhelmed by how loud he is.

I'll add to this section as I add more characters.