Chapter 3

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
No one's POV:
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(at the meet up place, on Saturday)

The original N25 members made it there before our beloved blonde did. They started to wonder if he'd show up..
E: What if they ditch us?
K: They don't seem like the type to do that..
E: How would we know?!

Mizuki was trapped in thought, why'd they say to not get freaked out? Mafuyu took notice of their strange behavior

Ma: Amia, are you alright?
Mi: ..I'm thinking about what Mai said at the end of the call
E: Eh? For you not to get freaked out, right?
K: I guess your observation was correct.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Tsukasa walked into the shop, and, knowing who he was looking for, eyed their table. He knows Mizuki wouldn't believe him, so he texted that he was there, saying that they should look for someone Mizuki recognized.
Pinkie looked around and spotted Tsukasa, in pure shock, she ran up and gave him a hug (Cause that's something people usually do in shock 💀) It caught him off guard but he hugged them back and they both walked to where the others were.
    Ena was, to say the least, shocked. That happy guy she meant once? Is Mai? Kanade and Mafuyu said their greetings before asking why the other two were so shocked.

E: I've only seen him at the school festival, but he was so cheerful  and loud when we were there.
Mi: Yes, it just kind of.. surprised us.
Ma: Mind introducing yourself?
T: My real name is Tsukasa Tenma
Ma: Tenma? So you're Saki's big brother?
T: Yes, you go to Miya girls?

They all continued to ask questions to the newcomer, while revealing some stuff about themselves. Mizuki asks if anyone else knows about this 'separate personality' he has.

T: No, only you guys. Not even Saki or Toya..

This caught Mizuki by surprise, he's super close to those two, isn't he? Damn, trust issues-
Mizuki gave him a gloomy look, Tsukasa looks back with a blank stare.

Mi: You should tell them, at least Saki and Toya. They care about you deeply. Anyone can tell. If you're too afraid to tell your siblings, then tell your troupe, they will be able to help. They all love you, Tsukasa-senpai

T: ...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Emu's POV:
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Tsukasa-kun!~ Tsukasa-kun!~" :DDDDD
I'm REALLY happy!! Tsukasa looks way happier than before!!!

"Oh my! You seem to be skipping in high-spirits today!" someone said
"Yes!! My friend is— EEP!!?" I screamed, i don't want to be mean but Asahina's smile is VERY creepy!!
"Eh?" Asahina looked confused
"Uwah!! I'm sorry!! My friend uhh, looks way happier than usual!! And i have been trying to get him to 'smile smile' ever since i met him!!"
"That's very noble of you, Ootori-san.."
"I-I need to go now!! Bye-bye!!!!"

"I wonder if she's talking about Mai.."

I promised to have lunch with Saki today! Maybe i can ask her about Tsukasa!! I continued to skip through the halls until i got outside, then i started running at super full speed towards Saki!!

Saki: "Oomph! Hi, Emu-chan!!!"
Emu: "Hiii!!!" :D

We started to talk for a little bit until i remembered the questions i had about Tsukasa.

Emu: "AHHHHHHH!!!!!"
Saki: "Eh?! What's wrong!?"
Emu: "Has Tsukasa-kun been acting weird these last few months?
Saki: "Ah! No, not really.. He seems to be more cheerful somehow..I didn't know that that was possible!!"
...
Saki: "Hey!! If you're curious why don't you sleepover!!"
Emu: YAYYYY!! SLEEPOVER!! LET'S GOOO!! :DDDDDDD
Saki: Emu-chan!! It's only lunch time!!!
Emu: Huh? Oh, right..

The rest of the day went by really slowly, I'm REALLY, VERY excited!! The last time i went to Tsukasa's house was Valentines!! I'm so excited!!

The school day was finally over and i went over running towards Saki and Honami!! I tackled Honami but she didn't fall over like Tsukasa usually does

Hona: "Hi, Emu-chan!! I heard you were sleeping over at Saki's house, right? Do you mind if i join?"
Emu: "No, of course not!! The more the mountaineer!!" >:D
Hona: "Huh?"
Saki: "That's great!! Hona-chan, you can sleep with me!!"

They all head to their respective houses to get ready for the sleepover.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
No one's POV:
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Emu, Honami, and Saki all walked in the Tenma house, with Emu dashing for Tsukasa's room.
(Tsukasa always gets home first)
When Emu walks into his loft, she sees him working on a dress with a blank expression on his face.
Emu: "Tsukasa-kun? Are you alright?"

Before speaking, Tsukasa thinks back to what Mizuki said. After a few moments, he decides it's fine if Emu knows.

Emu: Tsukasa-kun? :(
Tsukasa: "Huh? Oh, yes, thanks for asking, Emu."
Emu was taken aback by his bland response. Or more that she didn't have to fight to get that response.
Disrupting the moments of silence that followed, Saki yelled something about being hungry
(i'm not trying to make her bratty and all that, she's just yelling because she's very hungry, not at Tsukasa to make something lol)

Tsukasa sighs and puts his sewing stuff away.
T: Let's go, Emu, I need to make dinner.
Emu follows him into the kitchen, where she asks an important question.

E: Why do you pretend to be all BOOM BOOM? You know, you can tell me, Rui-kun, and Nene-chan anything!! I'm sure Saki-chan and Aoyagi-kun would like to know, too!!
Tsukasa stays quiet, thinking, should he tell them? Before he gets the answer, he notices that the food is ready.

Saki had already picked out a movie, so they all ate while watching that.