Chapter 1

Tsukasa POV:
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Is this really all I want in life? Pretend to be happy while I chase after a dream i'm not even sure i want to make come true?

No. I don't want to just pretend, I need to be truly happy for Saki and Toya. They need to be able to have someone who can cheer them up in a heartbeat.

I continue to work on the costume for our next show while I think about ways to get rid of these depressing emotions
..
...
Wait, what time is it?
I look over to my alarm clock and it's 2:36AM. "Damn it..." I cover my eyes with my hand as i silently curse at myself. I promised Saki i'd try to get at least 6 hours tonight..

Oh well, no turning back now..
I decide to just watch YouTube for the time being. As i think about what to watch, I remember Rui mentioning Mizuki is in a group called.... um..

Nightcord at 25:00! Yes, i remembered!
I look them up and watch a few of the music videos...
It's all warm...
Maybe... I can meet this group? Maybe then i will be able to feel my emotions properly..

How will i meet them? I can just ask Mizuki..
That'd be boring and all of the sudden so..

Aha! I got it! Why don't i make my own songs? That will help me get my extra emotions out, too!

I quickly get started as i pull out my laptop, i already have some experience making songs so it shouldn't be too hard..

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Time skip!!

It's a few months later and he has made a lot of songs!! I was gonna name a few already existing songs so i can give you a feel of the kind of songs he's making!

Edit: Just think of Kariki bear songs lmao

Btw, he's been tuning Miku himself for these songs! Not his voice or the SEKAI!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Kanade's POV:
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
We were on call when Amia mentioned a creator who has been gaining some traction so we all decided to check them out..
...
..
.
"It's..." I started to say when Amia cut me off.
"It's amazing! I wonder what the person is like..?"
"Amia, did you even pay attention to the lyrics.?" Enanan said.
"Of course i did!! It's giving K's hopeful atmosphere but it has more... like OWN!" Amia replied.
"I wonder..." Yuki said, to no one in particular. It seems I was the only one to hear her..
Amia and Enanan were arguing about who they thought it was, I was thinking about whatever Yuki was thinking about..
"Hey, Yuki?.." When i said that the two stopped having their little 'chat'.
"Yes, do you need something?" Yuki said back.
"What were you saying earlier?"
"...I was wondering if this person is similar to me.."
We were all shocked until Ena spoke up.
"What do you mean?"
"...I don't know..."
"Ugh!! It's always 'I don't know' with you!'"
"Sorry."
"You say that, but you don't seem sorry at all!!"
Amia chuckled in response.

"Maybe we should try inviting them to the chat?" I suggested, Amia and Yuki then said they were okay with it.
"What if they're this couch potato of an old man looking for the perfect target?!?"
"Calm down, Enanan, I doubt this persons like that! If they are then we can just kick him out, no harm done!" Amia replied
"..Okay.. K, you can go ahead then.."

I agreed and DM'ed them on a media site.. now to see if they respond..

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Mai's POV:
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Eh? A collaboration? With me?
Oh, it's them..!
I hastily send a response back

"Why yes, i would love to! Here's my nightcord!"