1 | 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄

song up above, A&W by lana del rey :)

he hates it, when it's like this. he always has something to say, something that'll come to his mind, a stupid conversation starter but nothing works this time, the elevator ride from floor fifteen to the lobby feeling so much longer than he believes it ever was.

 he always has something to say, something that'll come to his mind, a stupid conversation starter but nothing works this time, the elevator ride from floor fifteen to the lobby feeling so much longer than he believes it ever was

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
I
STARE

THE man slams the documents on the desk that sits in front of him, "Aina Hayashi

THE man slams the documents on the desk that sits in front of him, "Aina Hayashi. Twenty-three years old, found 'hanging' in her bedroom closet."

Kirishima leans in to take a closer look at the document, cocking a brow at Sero curiously, "We deal with suicides now?"

He shakes his head, "We don't think it's a suicide. Took a peek and saw hand-shaped marks on the neck. Wounds don't match up, bruises are consistent with a second person—it basically might have been staged."

Kirishima flips through the papers, reading through the history and records of her life, "Doesn't have a messy background... Has she had documented mental issues before?"

Sero shakes his head as he leans in closer, "Person that found her said she was fine. Spent the whole day with her and nothing seemed off."

Kirishima takes the time to look away from the file, "Who found her?"

"Aimi Katakuri. Twenty-Two. Long brown hair, kinda tall."

He hums in acknowledgment, "We're they close?"

"She was pretty bummed out so I would assume so. I wouldn't get too caught up in the suspects and stuff just yet, just take a look around. Get us something to work off of. Body was literally just found, so we have very little to go off of." He points at their file that he so kindly dropped on Kirishima's desk, "That has some of the notes in it took while i was there, as well as some of the basic information of Aina. Tried to be as detailed as i could but take every word with a grain of salt. I want things to be set in stone before being judged."