Epilogue

First I would like to thank all of those who have read, voted and commented on my story. It has meant the world to me! I wish I could go back and dedicate from the start, since I don't remember exactly who started voting first, sorry I have a bad memory. When I start my next book I will be dedicating every chapter to the first vote or comment I get, that is a promise. Again thank you all who have stuck with me even though this was my first fan fic and for all your wonderful complements. The person I dedicate this final chapter is because they dedicated me. Again thank you all and I hope you all stick with me to the next book. The vote is still on and will be until the day after Father's Day. I will have the votes on the next part as usual with the poll so far.

Chaos POV

A hundred years had passed since that eventful day and not one went past that I did not regret and fill guilty of all whom were lost. Several were brought back as Aether's Army. Others wanted to stay in Elysium. Percy was the one that everyone's heart still had a missing part from. Everything on Earth was calming down. Hera had a baby boy, which she named Perseus and Zeus had stepped down. There was a vote and Hestia was voted as Queen. Everything in the Universe was now balanced.

With that I finally decided that it was time to scatter myself. My children understood. I at first was going to put Nyx as leader, but she decided that wasn't what she wanted. She decided to make a counsel. She, Erebus, and Tartarus were the leaders and the rest of the primordials made the counsel. I didn't know what was next, but I said my goodbyes and apologize once more to everyone. I let myself scatter. My body split into millions of parts. I don't remember what happened until I was again myself and confused as I stood in utter darkness. This isn't what I had expected. I had just thought I would float around in millions of parts forever. I looked around and still nothing as I moved forward. I felt a presence and moved towards that. The black turned to grey as it became brighter, until I was in a field. I looked for the presence I had felt to see a woman tending to some flowers. I thought I recognized her.

"Hello," I called. The woman turned around and I was shocked to see who it was.

"Father?" Gaea stood before my looking beautiful with a green dress on and her long earth brown hair flowing down her back.

"Gaea?" She smiled at me and came over and hugged me. Shocked I hugged her back.

"What is this place," I asked when we finally parted. She smiled at me.

"We are in the Void." I gave her a puzzled look.

"The Void?"

"Yes. This is the place were immortals go after they leave they chose to fade or have themselves scattered in any way." She began to walk and I followed her. It was an endless sea of flowers. "This place is actually my personal space within the Void. It is a warm place and each immortal here has their own personal space, well the ones not being punished for their crimes. Those who are go to the Cells where they are punished until they can redeem themselves. Others who are rewarded as I said get their own space. Usually when you enter the Void you meet him."

"Who," I asked interrupting her. She just smiled at me, not in any way annoyed as I forgot to be polite. It was weird not knowing something though and I was too curious. "Void of course. He is the personification of this place, like I was Mother Earth. He must be busy in the Cells and because of that put you in my space since you are my Father. He will most likely meet us soon to give you your own personal place. You will like him. He is a very powerful and merciful person."

"Are there others?" She nodded.

"Pan I know is here and Void made it so when nymphs pass they go to his personal place. Helios and Selene are here also. There are a few others, but I will let you meet them. Even though we have our personal spaces we can go to the Heart of the Void anytime to talk to Void, it is where he spends his time when he isn't with someone or in the Cells, or see the others. The Cells are the only place that is banned to everyone but Void." I nodded.

"So he has finally come," a voice said. One I recognized and never thought I would hear again. I turned to see a man that looked different than the last I saw him. He was now taller than my six foot five, probably two inches taller and looked to now be in his mid-twenties. . He was wearing a black pair of jeans with a dark grey pair of converse. His shirt was also a dark grey that was plain. His messy black hair was the same as it had been the majority of his life. His eyes held power, more than myself and they swirled in colors, never staying the same. He no longer had wings, which was either because like when I had blessed him he could retract them or her had gotten tired of them. He smiled at me.

"Percy?"

"Yes and no. I am now Void, and was born from Percy. I have his memories and his best traits, such a purity and loyalty, but I am much more of a calm, mature and balanced person." I gapped at him.

"But how?"

"When I imploded myself taking Destruction and the monsters with me I was blasted out of the universe, however unlike them I kept my consciousness. Because of this I was able to see everything from before you two came into being until now. Technically I am older than all of you, for I also lived during that time. When my conscious finally caught up to the time period I imploded I was able to make the Void. I made it into my image where the immortals could live after the universe. Those who were good I created spaces for them to relax for the rest of eternity. Those who were bad were put into the Cells to be punished and try for redemption." That puzzled me.

"Redemption?" He nodded.

"So far none has, but when they do repent for what they have done then I will take them out of the Cells and live in peace also." He was a merciful person. No one had ever done that, usually when they got punished they stayed that way, unless they were useful. A thought came to me.

"Is my brother in the Cells?" He nodded.

"Yes. I was actually at the Cells talking to him when you arrived and that is why I sent you here instead of meeting you. Destruction requires much attention for his punishment and to make sure he doesn't escape the Cells. I hope eventually he will see what he has done wrong and this won't be the case." He looked sad. He shook his head and smiled at me. "Anyway for now it is time to give you your own space and after I will let Gaea show you around, for I have more business to attend. You understand after running the Universe how busy it can be."

"I do understand."

"Great." Like he said he was Percy, but I noticed the difference. He turned to Gaea.

"I will summon you soon." They smiled at another.

"As you wish." With that everything turned black again, but somehow I could see him clearly in the darkness. "Alright, now it is up to you. Just think up a space and it will follow your thoughts. You can change it with thoughts also." I did as he said and soon the place was a beach. It had white sand and crystal clear waters. The beach had animals that were native to it. There was a beach house and several palm trees. Behind the house was a forest of them. He looked around and smiled.

"I wouldn't have guessed this, but I bet after being in space and have no relaxation you might like it here." I nodded as I went to the waters. The water felt cool over my feet, which were in sandals since I was wearing a Greek styled outfit. It felt great.

"Let me show you one more thing." We were whisked off. We now stood in space, with stars and plants. It felt different than the Universe that I was used to.

"What is this place?"

"This is my Heart or the Heart of the Void were everyone can meet. Right now I have it as space, but when people come it can change into whatever they think. This place is meant as a final resting place and will adapt to make it become so."

"You summoned us?" I turned to see Gaea, Pan, and others that had been scattered or faded over the years. I absolutely loved this place and was happy to forever be here.

Third Person POV

All the immortals who had known Percy and loved him woke up from their dreams. They all felt joy at the vision that they had just saw. The one where Chaos went to the Void. One day they would see Percy again, even if he was a little different.

That's it all the chapters have been edited!! If I missed something please let me know!