VOTE!!!!

Hey so I am hoping to have this story done by mid June at the latest. Therefore I need help for next book to write. If you are asking about my other book The Olympus High Story it is a side story since not everyone is into boy and boy action. I will update when I can. After the next chapter I post on here will be the next time I work on that. Anyway back to the original point my next work here are your options......

1. A crossover! Many people are doing these and I have read the couple I like. The main one I like is Avengers, then Harry Potter, and a few Twilight. So here's the deal, basically I can do a crossover over pretty much anything popular. I have read Twilight, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, The Mortal Instruments, Divergent, I even have read some other books that are in the Greek world such as Starcrossed, which would be kinda cool to see how their worlds mix, The House of Night Series, Fallen Series, Maximum Ride and others. I like to read. I also have watched Avengers, including Age of Ultron! TV shows, besides Supernatural are something I don't watch, so none of them please. I tend to watch more anime than TV Shows, besides Supernatural. So yeah just vote by saying which crossover you want. If it isn't on the list just vote with it. Also this will NOT be a Percabeth story, but will have romance since my last didn't!! So far 2 votes!

2. Gender Bender! I have a slight idea what I could do with this. Basically I would retell the first set of Percy Jackson gender bent and a little different with my own twists and turns. The only ones not to be gender bent would be the huntresses. That would be weird. The problem with that is some of the Romans and the Greeks would get mixed up. Names would realitivly stay around the same, though after thought coming up with a male version name for Annabeth might be a little difficult. To vote for this just say yes to this paragraph or something of the sort. This will be a Percabeth story! So far 1 vote!

3. Take over of Olympus! I won't say who the take over group, but I do have an idea for this. This would be a Percy/Annabeth story. To vote for this is saying yes or something to this paragraph. So far 1 vote!

4. Finally the last one is where Percy would have been raised by some ones else and the retelling of the first installment of Percy Jackson.Though this one seems a little rung out I will still put it up for a vote. Say yes or something for this paragraph to vote. This will NOT be a Percabeth story, but will have romance! So far 2 votes!

So there you go. I will put this page up after each chapter I write so that people have time to vote. Also by the end of this one of these will be a winner. If it is not your idea that wins I am sorry please don't get mad. If I am still into writing Percy Jackson Fan Fics by the end of this I will put it up to a vote again excluding the one that already won. You can then have your chance again. Okay that's pretty much it. And May the Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.