CHAPTER 5

Wednesday 4pm (2 months later)

Jisoo's P.O.V.

It was the end of another long and tiring day as I finished my classes and meetings. I'd made plans to spend the afternoon with Rosé at the café and had been looking forward to seeing her all day. It gave me a focus when the workload just all seemed so stressful.

Leisurely, I walked outside across the campus grounds, enjoying the midafternoon air watching the gentle breeze of the wind in the leaves of the trees as the seasons continued to change.

On my search to find Rosé, I'd checked the usual locations. She wasn't in the library as I'd expected so knew the only other place she'd likely be was the music club room. I wanted to surprise her, having purposely finished my Student Council meeting half an hour earlier than expected. Yet when I arrived at the music club room, it was me who got the surprise.

Sitting together on the small stage at the back of the room, Rosé was holding her guitar with Taeyeon sat closely beside her. They were teasing each other, so carefree in their own world as they had been more recently. It felt like agony watching the love of my life being so happy with someone else.

"No way! How did you just remember all the notes?" Taeyeon yelled, nudging Rosé's shoulder as she laughed.

Taeyeon held the lyric sheet from the stand above her head as she leaned away playfully while Rosé tried to reach for it. "I told you I must be a genius. Now give me my lyric sheet!"

"Only if you serenade it to me!" She smirked as Rosé just scoffed. I hated seeing them together.

"As if, that's embarrassing!" My girlfriend said whilst giggling and I took it as my place to intervene.

"Rosé." I said, catching Rose's attention. She smiled widely at me.

"Hi Jisoo! I'll just get my bag

"Hi Jisoo! I'll just get my bag." She snatched the lyric sheet from Taeyeon's hand who rolled her eyes playfully at her. Yet for a split second there was a look of longing as Taeyeon watched Rosé quickly dash across the room to get her bag and put her guitar back in it's case.