CHAPTER 4

Friday 5:30pm (1 week later)

Rosé's P.O.V.

"So... this is my house." Jisoo stated bluntly as we entered the lavish, Manor of the Kim's estate. When Jisoo had told me her parents were wealthy and they lived in an affluent neighbourhood in Gangnam, I never thought it would be anything to this extent.

"House? It's more like a palace! There's a gym, there's pool, a library and even a music room with a grand piano! This is so beautiful." I ran my fingers across the piano keys, they were perfectly polished and finely tuned.

"It's pretty extravagant, right?" Jisoo said, almost with a tone of sadness, seeming somewhat unhappy to be here.

"Your home is amazing, Jisoo." I said, running my hand on her arm.

"I wouldn't exactly call it my home, just my house." She muttered under her breath as we turned the corner only to be distracted by a strong scent of expensive perfume lingering in the air.

"Wow. That's a strong smell of perfume." I stated as Jisoo pointed to the door beside us that was opened revealing a beautifully decorated bedroom filled with designer brands.

"Yeah, that's Jennie's room."

"She has a lot of Chanel." My eyes went wide noticing the luxury brands on her vanity table, the clothes draped across the couch by the window, the silk bedsheets and expensive fabric.

"My sister is someone who when she likes something... she really likes it. Anyway, my room is just here at the end of the hall." She lead me to the end of the hallway, opening the door but was surprised to see her sister casually sitting on the couch in the corner with a tiny dog on her lap. She pouted at Jisoo as she entered the room.

"Jennie! Why are you in my room?" Jisoo shouted, somewhat angrily

"My last lecture finished early and I was bored! Oh... hi Rosé." Jennie smirked upon seeing me again as I just waved awkwardly.

"Hi Jennie."

Sitting up more, Jennie smiled devilishly towards her sister. "Jisoo never brings anyone home, this is super interesting."

"Get out!" Jisoo yelled again, I could tell she was irritated by her sister's presence.

Her sister ignored her and instead went to the mirror to check her reflection as the tiny dog jumped off her lap and wandered off into the hallway. "Can I have a tissue? My mascara's running?"

"No, go away!" Jisoo repeated but I tried to keep the peace.

"It's okay, I have some in my bag. Here you go." I rummaged through my bag and gave Jennie a pack of fresh tissues whilst in the process a photograph fell out onto the floor.

"What's this?" Jennie asked as she picked up the photograph with a great sense of curiosity.

"Oh! I'm sorry about that. It's just me and my cousin, Lisa. We took that photo last year. I didn't even know I had it still in my bag." I smiled at the memory.