leaving

leaving

Izuku was upset again, he couldn't understand it why the fact that he was quirkless.

bakugo I've always been a bully when because of that, he always has to say it make everyone hear it and no one does anything about it.

He's an outcast, there's only a little few people who are quirkless but izuku didn't know any of them.

Most were planning on leaving Japan's other countries that barely have any people that have quirks.

After day of school was just the worst, his book got burned, and of course it was because of bakugo.

bakugo did mention there was a way he could get one but it turned out to be nothing more than a crude joke saying jumping off the rooftop and hope the next life he can have one.

Izuku was side and angry and hurt.

This is what heroes were? Picking on people who don't have powers?

If bakugo was going to become one and for everything he has done he was more like a villain to him.

Izuku have had enough of him, no he had enough of everything of all this mess.

When he got back home he told his mom everything and explain that he wanted to leave Japan and start high school somewhere else.

Izuku knew that was an option because he did have some distant relatives in Europe.

After some time on the phone it was settled, izuku was getting packed up to the airport.

He got his things together and left, he took everything that he had in this bag.

He had no interest of coming back, no interest of a place that brought him nothing more but made him feel like an outcast.

When he got to the airport, he smiled as he looked back knowing that he would never have to see this place again.

Turning back around to face the airport, he went inside, he need to go to the bathroom and wash up.

Izuku was washing his face and hands as he was so happy to go, wondering what Europe would be like compare to his country has been living in Japan.

However to a surprise, someone had walked in and when.

Izuku turn around and was surprised to see bakugo.

"Is it true that you're leaving?" bakugo ask not a single smirk on his face but he look very pissed off truly.

"Yes I am, so you won't have to worry about the quirkless loser being around anymore," izuku said sounding sarcastic, he was done and tired of bakugo picking on him.

For peak sake he had done nothing wrong to bakugo and speaking of which...

"Wait a second how do you even know I was leaving?" Izuku ask as that was confusing because he didn't hold anyone besides his mother.

bakugo definitely look pissed off which was a surprise because izuku thought he just wanted to rub it on his face again that he was quirkless one more time or just be a big jerk like always.

"Give me your airplane ticket," bakugo ask with his hand out but it sounded more like a demand.

"What no I'm leaving," izuku said as if you didn't have that ticket he couldn't get on the plane and leave.

"I SAID! GIVE ME YOUR AIRPLANE TICKET NOW!" bakugo yelled as he really sounded pissed off.

Izuku when pale as he tried to back away, "What no... I need this to get on the plane, I'm going to Europe and not coming back!"

Izuku didn't understand why was bakugo demanding to have his plane ticket, to burn it like he did with his book?

Did he want him to stay here only so he can keep picking on him?

No... No more to any of that, izuku was about to leave and was not going to miss his plane just because bakugo said so.

Trying to look brave and serious as he stood up straight, "look I'm leaving Japan and I don't want to be around you anymore! If anything that should make you happy so get out of my way or yell and for everyone to hear!"

Izuku knew a lot of people would hear if he yelled, he was warning bakugo.

"I never said I wanted you to leave, one last final time give me your...!?" bakugo was cut off as izuku was about to scream.

bakugo quickly covered izuku mouth with his hand, "be quite or I'll rip your tongue out!"

Izuku try to struggled as he did not understand what the heck was going on with bakugo today?

"I was hoping we could do this the easy way but since you're refusing to hand it over!" bakugo said as he Force izuku into a bathroom toilet and close the door, he use his other hand to go into izuku pockets until he found the plane ticket and burnt it right in front of izuku eye's.

Izuku watch as the airplane ticket burn, that ticket was going to be the key to opening up his future of his new home, those tickets were expensive, it cost hundreds of dollars and bakugo burnt it it was completely different compared to his book that he made and took a bunch of notes he could probably do a whole another one that would only cost us a few bucks.

Tears start to come down his eyes, "oh don't worry, you're definitely going somewhere new all right and you're never going to see your own home again!"

Izuku had no idea why bakugo was doing this, 'why is he doing this to me? He should be happy when he found out I was leaving? Why does he want me to stay here?'

bakugo remove his hand and before izuku had time to react, bakugo came over and kiss him.

It was a real deep kiss, izuku eyes widen in shock.

He tried to fight off but bakugo was too strong and then knock him out cold.

"Did you really think I was going to let you go?" bakugo ask with a evil smirk on his face.

To be continued

Well besides my FanFiction has anyone ever read a fanfiction from someone else that was about bakugo kidnapped izuku?

Usually I find fanfiction about that but the other way around.

I'm only just asking.

Anyway I hope you all enjoy this first chapter.