let me go

let me go

Izuku woke up and felt cramped, he felt like he was being a squeeze and it was very tight.

He was curl up into a ball, his knees were on his face.

Couldn't even move, "where the heck am I?"

He could hear the sounds of Wheels moving and then he rise, "wait a minute am I in a moving bag?"

Izuku try to yelled out for help but it was no use.

He heard the door slam shut and then heard it lock as if someone did not want him to be found.

He felt the bag being lifted up, the light soon came in as the bag was being slowly open..

He shut his eyes and then he was thrown out of the bag which was a moving case.

He was on a bed now, his eyes slowly adjusted to the light and looking up he's once again bakugo.

"I finally have you all to myself, deku, you're not going to leave me," bakugo said with a big smile.

"bakugo, please let me go, I'm going to miss my flight," izuku beg as he wanted to leave.

All that bakugo did was went to his drawer and pull out some clothes, tossing them on to izuku face.

"You're going to take a shower and then get changed into those, remember I already destroyed your ticket, if you do ask to leave I will have to force myself to punish you," bakugo was giving him a warning before turning around and leaving the room

Izuku thought he could just leave but then he heard the door lock.

Izuku was now left there alone and started crying, "why is he doing this to me?"

He did what he was told as he went to take the shower, it was at least nice to have hot water on his skin and get himself clean.

Once he was done, he got out and got himself changed and sit on the bed and wait for bakugo to come back.

When he did, he was wearing similar close but in a different color.

"Good to see your well-behaving, I brought you some food," bakugo said as he handed over to him a plate of food

Izuku nodded and took the plate as he started eating as bakugo was sitting next to him.

"So tell me how is it?" bakugo ask softly as he tried to sound kind.

"It tastes very good, did you make it?" Izuku ask what sound scared knowing that he has been kidnapped and was not going to be let out anytime.

"No it's just some leftovers from last night's dinner and it's been heated up in the oven, you should know though I don't plan on letting you go, you should have never bought that ticket to begin with," bakugo told him.

Izuku was scared, "but why? Why do you want me to be here with you? Wouldn't you be happy if I was gone anyway? You would most likely never see me again after everything in Middle School."

bakugo look annoyed as he took the plate when izuku was done eating.

"I know everything would have said to you but that didn't mean I want you to leave, also you should know I'm not going to let you go now especially after what I did," bakugo said as he came closer.

Izuku was scared as he closes eyes thinking was he about to get beaten up again but instead he felt bakugo lips on his and he was suddenly push onto the bed.

Izuku struggled as bakugo continue to make out with him, izuku was completely taking off off guard as he did not expected this.

bakugo lips open up and that tongue of his open up izuku lips, "hmmm... You taste so good, your mouth is so warm."

Izuku had tears coming down his eyes, "p... ple... please let me go."

bakugo got angry hearing those words, "I already told you no!"

bakugo gave him a hard punch in the stomach and then got him under the sheets, having his arms wrap up around him and to make sure he couldn't escape.

"Hold on a second," bakugo quickly got up and got a pair of handcuffs and a gag, coming back to the bed, izuku was still in pain from the punch and it gave bakugo enough time to put it on.

Izuku was now handcuffed and with a gag in his mouth, "this way you will not be able to leave me while I'm asleep."

bakugo snuggle up back with him and got the blanket over them for the night.

Izuku couldn't help but continue on crying as he knew this was going to be the rest of his life.

To be continued